β€’ thoughts on this sibset, + thank you! β€’

thank you to everyone who responded on my catholic name combo thread! this is a sibset that i’ve created from it, and i’m pretty proud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

πšπš’πš—πš—πš’πšŠπš— πš“πš˜πšœπšŽπš™πš‘ β€œπšπš’πš—πš—β€œ
πš›πšžπš™πšŽπš›πš πš•πšŽπš˜ β€œπš›πšžπšŽβ€œ
πšŠπšžπš›πšŽπš•πš’πšŠ πšπš‘πšŽΜπš›πšŽΜ€πšœπšŽ β€œπšπš˜πš•πšπš’πšŽβ€œ
πš‹πšŽπšŠπšπš›πš’πš‘ πšŽπš‹πš‹πšŠ β€œπš‹πšŽπšŠβ€œ
πš–πšŠπšπš—πšžπšœ πšŒπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš• β€œπš–πšŠπš‘β€œ
πšπšŽπš•πš™πš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πš˜πš•πš’πšŸπš’πšŠ β€œπšπšŽπš•πš•πšŠβ€œ

i’d love to hear your thoughts, thanks again to everyone who helped me out!

7 Likes

They are beautiful and fit so perfectly together

1 Like

thank you! :purple_heart:

Im sorry but I cant see the middle name for [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

1 Like

I love it. This sibset is just absolutely adorable and I love it

The only thing that confuses me is Aurelia’s nickname of [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]

1 Like

i totally understand this, i know it takes some explaining.

aurelia means β€œgolden one” hence β€œgoldie”!

i know it’s a little wild but i’ve always loved it.

2 Likes

aurelia thérèse :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lovely sibset! a couple things i noticed:

• olivia is a bit more popular than the other names, if that bothers you at all. other than that, though, i’d say it fits! and delphine olivia is making me swoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • i know you’re already aware, but goldie isn’t exactly the most intuitive nickname for aurelia :two_hearts: if you don’t mind a little explaining, it’s fine, though!
  • i don’t know about ebba with the rest of the sibset? of course, it’s also just not my style :laughing: it just doesn’t fit to me, to be honest! again, though, if you like it, i don’t think that matters.

that was probably more feedback than you asked for haha :sweat_smile: i hope this helps, though! and such a pretty sibset <3

1 Like

thank you for your feedback! i love when someone takes time to comment thoroughly- it always really helps me!

on olivia, all of these names are saint names, and not repeating any initials, all i could find that i liked with delphine was olivia. i also am partial to saint olivia, as her patronage is music. while reading her story, i came across dove as a way to incorporate her as well. do you prefer delphine dove?

ebba and goldie i’m kind of set on, but thank you for your opinions! i really value them :purple_heart:

oh, of course! glad i could be of service :wink:

and i like delphine dove! i’d say it matches the sibset slightly better, but i like delphine olivia better as a combo to be honest.

and i understand about the other two as wellβ€”if you like them, nothing else should really matter!

2 Likes

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i’m so glad you like her :orange_heart:

1 Like

Such a gorgeous sibset - diverse yet cohesive!

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] set!!

1 Like

@TDFM and @Greyblue thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sooooo gorgeous :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

these are all lovely! my favorites are beatrix ebba and aurelia therese - the nickname goldie is adorable!

1 Like

thank you so much :orange_heart: