Thoughts on this sibset?

[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] (called [name]Brooks[/name])
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Knox[/name] (called [name]Linc[/name])
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Cascade[/name]

I think [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Knox[/name] is a super cool name. [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] also sounds really good. I like both [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] and I think they’d make adorable sister names. Not crazy about the middle names, but middle names are rarely seen or heard so no biggie. Not a fan of [name]Frederick[/name] either. All I see is a butler.

I could definitely see them working as a sibset, although I think you should just go for [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] if he’s going to be called [name]Brooks[/name] more often than not.

[name]Brooks[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] are cute together.

I dislike both [name]Lynn[/name] and [name]Cascade[/name] though. [name]Tabitha[/name] is such a gorgeous name, far too pretty to have the dull middle name [name]Lynn[/name] unless it actually means something to you.

I agree with Lizabethrose’s comments-- go with [name]Brooks[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name], and [name]Coralie[/name].

Ditto!!!

I adore [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Cascade[/name]! I feel like I shouldn’t - it sounds like the name of a cartoon character… but I think it’s so cool, lovely and pretty!
I also love [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] but not crazy about the other middle names - particularly [name]Lynn[/name] which I think is rather dull and a shame with such original other names.

[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] - I’m not a fan of [name]Frederick[/name], but I love [name]Brooks[/name] and the combo.
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Knox[/name] - super cool. Again, I don’t like [name]Lincoln[/name] but love the nickname [name]Linc[/name] (reminds me of the character [name]Zac[/name] [name]Efron[/name] played in Hairspray).
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] - I have a cousin named [name]Lynn[/name] and another one with this as their middle name as well, so I think its a good name. I love [name]Tabitha[/name], too.
[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Cascade[/name] - firstly, how do you pronounce [name]Coralie[/name]? [name]Cora[/name]-lie or [name]Cora[/name]-lee? Besides that, I love it! It’s a very sweet sounding, cool and unique combo.