Thoughts on this sibset

i just came across this sibset on youtube:

taytum nicole fisher + oakley madison fisher
halston blake fisher
oliver rhett fisher

i love these names and i think they flow so well together, but i wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

It’s not my style but nice for someone else.

I’ve watched the fish fam in the past to find out their baby name choices.
The girls names aren’t my style. I do like [name_f]Taytum[/name_f] (prefer Tatum), but i wouldn’t use it myself.
I like [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], I was surprised they chose this as I expected something less common like their girls.

I think they work well together!

IMO, the only one that feels a little bit less well-matched is [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. It still works, but while the other names feel modern and trendy, [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] feels classic and established. However, the fact that [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] & [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] both start with the same letter makes [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] fit in more!

As for the individual names, the parents obviously have a keen eye for flow! The firsts and middles go together very nicely without running into each other at all. One thing I noticed was that 3/4 of the first names are currently considered trendy names, and all of the middle names are names that would have been considered friendly around the late 90s/early 00s. Maybe they’re honour names?