Thoughts on Tristan

So I chose this name a while back for myself now so want to see your honest opinions on it (I know people think that it sounds posh and I’m not :expressionless: . ) I’d probably use Ris or T as a nickname. I’m British, 5’9 and have blue eyes and short dark brown hair if that helps with an opinion of if you think it suits me alongside your opinions on the name.

1 Like

Well, [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is my absolute favourite boys name. It’s soft but strong, elegant and fun and just all round lovely. I don’t think it sounds too posh

2 Likes

i love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] (also like the spellin Trystan)! it can come off as a little posh, but witht he right middle name, its super cute!!

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]. A great name. I’m British too and wouldn’t say it sounds too posh, makes me think of Celtic legend - knights of the round table.

1 Like

I like it! Im in the US but Tristian’s not “posh” here though we don’t really use that expression. Maybe we consider all things British to be posh :joy: I knew a [name_m]Tristian[/name_m] in school who did track so I think of someone athletic. Also like an alternative / similar sound to [name_u]Christian[/name_u].

1 Like

I love that name,it’s definitely one of my favourites

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is a wonderful name. It doesn’t sound posh or unposh to me. I think of it as a British classic.

1 Like