Thoughts on Van?

We have one son, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] was on our shortlist last time. Not sure if we’re having another boy but slowly going through my lists to try and narrow it down!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] work together?

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_m]Louie[/name_m] are the only other names we have on our boy list this time around but they are really common now.

[name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_m]Albie[/name_m], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m] have been taken off the list by my partner but I love them!

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] work great together. Both are short and not too common.

I know a [name_u]Van[/name_u] who is a little bit younger than our [name_m]George[/name_m], but he is the only one I have met by that name.

[name_u]Van[/name_u] is so cute!
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] go very well. It could also be short for [name_m]Donovan[/name_m], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], etc but I think I like [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] by itself best

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] sound incredibly handsome together. [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_m]Louie[/name_m] are cute but [name_u]Van[/name_u] works better with [name_m]Otis[/name_m] in my opinion