Thoughts on Vita?

I’ve liked the name [name_f]Vita[/name_f] for a long time. I don’t know if it could work however. I like the combination [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]. Thoughts?

2 Likes

[name_f]Vita[/name_f] is beautiful! It sounds strong and it stands the test of time while still being bright and fresh. I like the literary connection as well.

I really like [name_f]Vita[/name_f]. I’ve considered it as a nn for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. :blush:

I like it! It feels timeless but also cool and new. [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is very sweet.

Beautiful and charming! I love the meaning and the classic [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] paired with it.

Vita [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is so cute! Funky and bright

Vita is lovely, and the meaning is wonderful!

I love the name [name_f]Vita[/name_f], though where I’m from ([name_f]Russia[/name_f]) it’s only a nickname for Vitaliya not a first name. That’s probably not a problem for you though :slight_smile:
[name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is quite pretty, I say go for it!
xx - [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]” Y.

It’s upbeat and lively for sure. It does remind me of a cv style resume.

Vita’s so gorgeous and fresh! Definitely works! [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] isn’t my personal favourite, but there’s nothing wrong with it per se.

That’s the nn of my niece

It’s lovely I’m bias because I love i!

I like it. It’s very cute!

I love [name_f]Vita[/name_f], and I think that combination is gorgeous!

Vita [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is cute. It also can be a nn for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] ([name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]) or [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. There are also names Vitalina and Vitalia with [name_f]Vita[/name_f]- roof

Vita is a strong, vital name. [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is lovely. I think of artist and gardener, [name_f]Vita[/name_f] Sackville [name_u]West[/name_u], and it is a positive association.

I’ve never heard [name_f]Vita[/name_f] before, but I quite like it! So funky and cute! [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] doesn’t flow very well, but the names sound really sweet together.

I love it! I think the combo [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is beautiful, I might be a bit biased though because I know a little girl named [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. I also love the meaning. :yellow_heart: