Thoughts please :)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

just want ant to get some thoughts/opinions on these names???

yes, no, maybe…

Girl:

[name_f]Indi[/name_f] / [name_f]Indy[/name_f] / [name_f]Indee[/name_f] / [name_f]Indie[/name_f] (I really like but lots of people say no!)
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] / [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] / [name_f]Abbi[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] / [name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] / [name_f]Lila[/name_f]

Boy:

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

Any other similar suggestions?
Thanks!! Xx

[name_f]Indie[/name_f]-I love this!! I know a little girl named [name_f]Indira[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Indie[/name_f] & its such a whimsical name it awesome!
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]-prefer longer names with the nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] / [name_f]Leila[/name_f]-perhaps [name_f]Laia[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]-prefer [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]-prefer as a nn to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]

Other Suggestions:
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Dulce[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlo[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Isis[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your.boys names

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]-prefer [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

Other Suggestions:
[name_m]Quaide[/name_m]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] “Whitt”
[name_m]Callan[/name_m] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m]”
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_m]Alec[/name_m]”
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] “[name_u]Niko[/name_u]”
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] “[name_m]Ace[/name_m]”

I agree with the pp that you could use [name_f]Indira[/name_f] and use the nn [name_f]Indy[/name_f]. I think that would be lovely.
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]- I love the name [name_f]Ella[/name_f], ever since I read the book [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Enchanted as a girl I have had a soft spot for it.
The other girl names from the list you have that I like are: [name_f]Layla[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

From the boys names you have, I like [name_m]Cooper[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. Although you need to consider if popularity bothers you as [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is the number one boys name right now.

love - [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

like- [name_f]Indie[/name_f], [name_u]Abby[/name_u], [name_f]Layla[/name_f]/[name_f]Leila[/name_f], [name_m]Cooper[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]

neutral - [name_f]Tyla[/name_f], [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] (I love [name_m]Jax[/name_m], as a nickname), [name_m]William[/name_m] (I love [name_m]Liam[/name_m])

dislike - [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Lila[/name_f] (I am not fond of the lie part)

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]

I really like…

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_u]Abby[/name_u]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]

[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

What about…

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_m]Cian[/name_m]/[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]

[name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f]/[name_f]Indee[/name_f]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f] - I’ve only ever known two people named [name_f]Indy[/name_f], and they were both boys, so I can’t really picture it on a girl.
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] - It’s not particularly my style, but it’s a great name.
[name_u]Abby[/name_u]/[name_u]Abbey[/name_u]/[name_f]Abbi[/name_f] - I prefer the spelling [name_u]Abby[/name_u]. I’ve always liked this nickname, but I’m not at all fond of the name [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. So on its own, I like it.
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]/[name_f]Leila[/name_f] - I like it. I think it’s beautiful.
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Anabel[/name_f] - Again, not really my style, but it’s a great name.
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] - Great. I would use this if its popularity didn’t bug me.
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f] - I’m not a huge fan, but it’s okay. A little too cutesy & nicknamey for my tastes.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Beautiful.
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Lila[/name_f] - I’m assuming you wouldn’t use this name in a sibset with [name_f]Leyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Leila[/name_f], because that would get awfully confusing. Between the two names, I prefer [name_f]Leyla[/name_f], but [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] is a great name too.

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] - I prefer the spelling [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], personally, but it was recently brought to my attention that people who lean towards the [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] spelling intend on calling him [name_m]Jax[/name_m] instead of [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. So it’s good.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - I like it.
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] - For some reason, it makes me think of dogs. I don’t think it would work very well on a child, but that might just be me.
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - I have bad associations. Of course, that’s not your problem at all, so my opinion of this isn’t that relevant.
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] - [name_f]My[/name_f] brother’s name, and he’s adorable. I think it’s a good name.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - I really like this one.
[name_m]William[/name_m] - Again, a good, solid choice.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite on your boys list is [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and my favorites from your girls are [name_f]Mia[/name_f] and [name_f]Leyla[/name_f]. All in all, I think you have a great taste in names. You really can’t go wrong with any of these!

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I really like most of my name choices, some I am a little unsure of.

Thanks for all of your input on different names also.

At the moment I am really stuck with [name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f] - I dont mind [name_f]Indianna[/name_f], [name_f]India[/name_f], [name_f]Indigo[/name_f], [name_f]Indira[/name_f] but they aren’t really names I would choose. I just really like [name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f] on its own for a girl for some reason - not everyone likes it…

Thanks, i guess there are always going to be people that love the names we choose or hate them!!

[name_f]Indi[/name_f] / [name_f]Indy[/name_f] / [name_f]Indee[/name_f] / [name_f]Indie[/name_f] - We have an [name_f]Indira[/name_f] that goes by [name_f]Indie[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f] as a nickname. People give mixed reactions to the name [name_f]Indira[/name_f] (I think most people would like [name_f]India[/name_f] better - I really like it myself) but everyone seems to really love [name_f]Indie[/name_f] - I think if you used it on its own [name_f]Indie[/name_f] would be your best spelling choice.
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] - NMS. I like the jazz singer [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] but the name is to ubiquitous for my taste.
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] / [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] / [name_f]Abbi[/name_f] - Very popular right now. I know a few little [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] nn [name_u]Abby[/name_u]'s.
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] / [name_f]Leila[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Layla[/name_f]. You will get people singing the song to you though which will get real annoying real fast.
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] - I think this is just the worst. So boring.
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] - Prn. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Meea[/name_f]? I like this one both ways but you will always have people clarifying with you.
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f] - Oh excuse me I was mistaken, THIS is the worst. I see it & think [name_f]Twyla[/name_f], which screams Exotic [name_u]Dancer[/name_u] to me.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Ho-hum. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is nice but nothing special to me.
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] / [name_f]Lila[/name_f] - I think I prefer [name_f]Layla[/name_f].

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] - [name_m]Uber[/name_m], uber popular.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - I think [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is OK, it always makes me think of the [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls.
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] - This is a name for a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever or something in my mind.
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] & [name_m]Harris[/name_m] even more.
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] - 100000 times better than [name_f]Tyla[/name_f] thats for sure. I like [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] best as a mn cause its kind of dated.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - Great classic.
[name_m]William[/name_m] - I think the best thing about [name_m]William[/name_m] is all the nn options. [name_f]My[/name_f] fave spelling is [name_m]Willem[/name_m], like [name_m]Willem[/name_m] Dafoe.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]

[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Liza[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobin[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_u]Brennan[/name_u]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_m]Mitchel[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]

[name_f]Indi[/name_f] / [name_f]Indy[/name_f] / [name_f]Indee[/name_f] / [name_f]Indie[/name_f] - Not for me, I’m afraid!
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] - A lot of people find it annoying but I like it
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] / [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] / [name_f]Abbi[/name_f] - only as a nickname for [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] / [name_f]Leila[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Layla[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] - I prefer the [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] spelling but I like it
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] - perfectly nice but too popular for me
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f] - like a butchered spelling of ‘[name_u]Tyler[/name_u]’, not for me
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Classic and lovely
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] / [name_f]Lila[/name_f] - I prefer the [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] spelling, and I like it as a nickname for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] - I don’t like misspellings of other names to make them unique, but [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is fine
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - quite popular but I like it
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] - A bit of a guilty pleasure for me since it’s so different to most other names I love
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - Another ‘n’ ending name for boys - I’m getting kinda sick of them to be honest
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] - I know a very cute little boy with this name so I like it
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - I love this name but with its popularity I would never use it
[name_m]William[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this, so classic and masculine

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u]:
[name_f]Indy[/name_f]/[name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f] and [name_f]Leila[/name_f]! These are two of my favourite names! I much prefer [name_f]Leila[/name_f] to [name_f]Layla[/name_f], I think it looks better on paper, although can cause some pronunciation issues. [name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f] are all lovely - but personally, I wouldn’t use them as a full name. Short for [name_f]India[/name_f], [name_u]Indiana[/name_u], [name_f]Indigo[/name_f]?
I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] too, but it’s really popular - if that doesn’t concern you, then no need to worry!

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - in all its spellings. I’ve just never gotten the trend.
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] is not my style, same with [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] etc
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] I’ve loved for a while, but I have issues with it ageing.
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] is lovely and simple - very underrated. I like it a lot.
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f] is the only one of your girls’ names that I really don’t like - I hope this doesn’t offend you, I’ve just never liked the sound of it.

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and not my style.
[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. In my top 3 at the moment.
[name_m]William[/name_m] is lovely and classic, as is [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]. I’m not a fan of -son endings, so not a fan of [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], but I understand why people like it!

I really like all of your names. They’re very “now” and fashionable. I knew a girl called [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] who went by nn [name_f]Indie[/name_f]. So sweet.

[name_f]Indi[/name_f]/[name_f]Indy[/name_f]/[name_f]Indee[/name_f]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f] - The only spelling I care for is [name_f]Indy[/name_f]. I like it as a nickname for [name_f]Indira[/name_f].
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] - yes
[name_u]Abby[/name_u]/[name_u]Abbey[/name_u]/[name_f]Abbi[/name_f] - Yes, as a nickname for [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]/[name_f]Leila[/name_f] - yes, I prefer the [name_f]Leila[/name_f] spelling
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Anabel[/name_f] - Yes to [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] if you’re going to pronounce it ahna-bell
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] - yes
[name_f]Tyla[/name_f] - no
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - yes
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Lila[/name_f] - yes

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] - no to the spelling, yes to [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - yes
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] - maybe
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - yes
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] - yes
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - yes
[name_m]William[/name_m] - yes

I love [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], and [name_m]William[/name_m]/[name_m]Liam[/name_m]. I like [name_f]Indie[/name_f] (this spelling), a lot! I like it as a nickname… [name_f]Indira[/name_f] as mentioned, maybe [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]/[name_f]Clarinda[/name_f] which may not be your style… but [name_f]Indie[/name_f] on its own is cute. Personal preference whether you are ok with it as a stand alone name, like [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

I’m pretty neutral on the rest. [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], [name_m]Cooper[/name_m], and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] are cute, just nms.

Added note on [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] - maybe i’m just really immature but i feel like this spelling might invite “[name_m]Jax[/name_m] on… jax off!” jokes (get it? Karate Kid?) hahaa. oh, to be 13 again…