Thoughts Please!

I’ve been contemplating a couple of new names to add to my list and I’d love some feedback on these few, just to get some insight.

Audrey
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Melanie[/name_f]

The rest of my list, for reference is: [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] “[name_f]Effie[/name_f] / [name_f]Steffie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] “[name_f]Florrie[/name_f] / [name_f]Flossie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] “[name_f]Kate[/name_f] / [name_f]Katy[/name_f]”, [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Bessie[/name_f] / [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] / [name_f]Betty[/name_f]”, [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Johannah[/name_f] “[name_u]Josie[/name_u]”, [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] “[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Charity[/name_f], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Kelly[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “[name_f]Livvy[/name_f] / [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] “[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] / [name_f]Sally[/name_f]”, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] “[name_f]Milly[/name_f] / [name_f]Emmie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] “[name_u]Kenzie[/name_u]”, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] “[name_f]Lissy[/name_f]”, [name_f]Christina[/name_f] “[name_f]Chrissy[/name_f]”, [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] “[name_u]Abi[/name_u]”, [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] “[name_f]Nettie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] “[name_u]Allie[/name_u]/Lexi”, [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] / [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Melanie[/name_f]. I so rarely see it but it reminds me of [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and it’s just lovely

Faith is warming and bright

Audrey is cosy and charming

Grace ‘[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]’ is okay but being my own name it doesn’t charm. It does fit your list though

1 Like

Hi there.

I basically agree w/everything that @anon68906791 said. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is sweet, classic, a little glamorous yet down to earth at the same time. Beautiful choice, & a great addition to your list.

Grace is okay, but just not too exciting. And same w/Faith. Kind of sounds bland & a tad pretentious.

Melanie totally fits w/your style. It’s not my personal cup of tea, but it’s perfectly nice & kind of refreshing.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I think all of them would fit. I’m a big fan of all these names, but my favorite would probably be [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

1 Like

I loooove [name_f]Faith[/name_f]! [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are beautiful, but I know a ton of them, so they feel a little overused to me. [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] isn’t my style, but I can really see it working for you!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and I think they go perfectly with your list. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f] also go well with your other names.

1 Like