Thoughts/Suggestions on combos from our list + fam names

We are starting to gather and make our names list as we TTC! For boys, the list of names we agree on (lol) and just like are [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_m]Cohen[/name_m], [name_u]Shaw[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_m]Zev[/name_m] with honor names of [name_u]Gene[/name_u], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Allen[/name_m], and [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] . Any combos jump out at you?? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to suggest other names for our short list too!

I like [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], and [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]. One thing I would note is that the use of [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] as a given name can be seen as offensive towards Jewish culture, so I am against using it. Maybe similar-sounding [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Rowen[/name_u], [name_u]Cody[/name_u], or [name_m]Caden[/name_m] instead?

In terms of suggestions, maybe:
[name_u]Eli[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_u]Gene[/name_u]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Zeke[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]

2 Likes

Thank you @cooper_porcupine for pointing that out to me regarding [name_m]Cohen[/name_m]; I see that now in reading the name page and would not want to offend anyone! Our initial love it was a nod to [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] but we’ll be switching out [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] to [name_m]Leo[/name_m] on our list! TY

Shaw [name_m]David[/name_m] is my current favorite of our combos, feels good to have that confirmed! I like the suggestion of [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and [name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]! and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_u]Gene[/name_u] caught my attention - love it

Leo [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_u]Gene[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]! [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] are also great options!

Some other ideas:
[name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Zeke[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]

1 Like

Knox [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] would be great.

1 Like

How about…
[name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Gene[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]?

1 Like

Gene [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], wow lovely!

Calder and [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] are dreamy, going in the “ask husband” pile :wink:

1 Like

What about …
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]

1 Like