Thoughts, Suggestions?

We are expecting #2 in a few weeks and need help with names!
We already have a [name]Roman[/name] and are looking for the same type of not-too-common but not-made-up name to go with his.
So far we have [name]Reese[/name] for a girl and [name]Reid[/name] for a boy.
I would love your thoughts and or suggestions!

(and it doens’t have to start with ‘R’, it just kinda worked out that way that they all are ‘R’ names…)

I love [name]Reid[/name]! [name]Reese[/name] feels a little trendy for me next to [name]Roman[/name]. A few ideas:

[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]

[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]

I also think that [name]Roman[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] would work very well side by side. [name]IMO[/name] [name]Roman[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] could work together fine, too, since they are both more modern choices. Have you considered [name]Theresa[/name]/[name]Teresa[/name]/[name]Therese[/name]? I think [name]Reese[/name] would work as a great nickname, but [name]Tess[/name], [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Risa[/name], and [name]Tera[/name] could work as nicknames, too! [name]Roman[/name] and [name]Tess/name would get along well. In addition, you might consider…

[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Gray[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Thatcher[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] ([name]Roman[/name] and [name]Ever[/name], [name]Roman[/name] and [name]Rhett[/name]!)
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Asa[/name] (nn [name]Ace[/name])
[name]Cole[/name]

[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name], [name]Cia[/name] [See-ah], or [name]Shay[/name] depending on if you prefer Loo-SEE-ah or LOO-shah)
[name]Greer[/name]
[name]Fifer[/name] or [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] - love with [name]Roman[/name]!! (And [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Reese[/name] is lovely!)
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Sorcha[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name] (nn [name]Cady[/name])
[name]Trista[/name]

I like both names! I’m just starting to appreciate the name [name]Reese[/name], so it doesnt seem too trendy to me. The R theme is cute! Best of luck!