Thoughts?

Any thoughts on [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]? We are waiting to find out the gender of our little one this week, but I have a feeling it’s a girl!

I’ve been stuck in [name_f]Eilis[/name_f] for a long time, because I want to honor my strong Irish heritage. My husband and I also honeymooned in [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], so it is a very special place to us. Lately I’ve had some hesitancy because our last name starts with ‘sh’.

My husband loves cutesy names, and I do too, so now we are leaning towards [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]…

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! It’s definitely cute and spunky.
I also like the idea of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] Eilís.

I personally find Eilís a bit tricky to say, sometimes I feel like I’m saying eyelash.

Btw, I adore [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] from your signature.

I like [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. Not so sure about [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. Is [name_f]Bea[/name_f] short for anything? i.e. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. And do you pronounce [name_f]Bea[/name_f] as ‘bee’ or ‘bee-ah’. I’m so terrible with pronouncing things.

I think its a perfectly fine name though. :slight_smile: All the best on your little one. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] its a girl for you!

I like it.

I really like it, if [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is pronounced Clah-ruh and [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is pronounced [name_f]Bee[/name_f] haha.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is sweet! I love the ring it has to it

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is adorable! But if you love [name_f]Eilis[/name_f] and it’s the one, don’t let your last name stop you from using it (though I agree the double “sh” sounds a bit awkward).

What about [name_f]Ciara[/name_f]? Also a beautiful classic Irish name and sounds/looks a lot like [name_f]Clara[/name_f]! [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is awesome.