Thoughts?

What do you think of these name combos:

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] flow perfectly and sound really pretty. But I’m not a fan of [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]. They don’t flow as well and they’re heavy on the “Uh” sound.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is lovely! I also really like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Laetitia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]. They’re a great blend of modern and classic.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f], and [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] are all great names, but I don’t think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] has the best flow. I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] sounds better.

They are all gorgeous combinations - the only one I’m not too sure about is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] as it’s a little clunky for me.