Thoughts??

See the results of this poll: Thoughts?

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Olivia : 12 (16%)
  • Chloe : 12 (16%)
  • Saoirse : 23 (31%)
  • Signy : 10 (14%)
  • Isabella: 17 (23%)

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is my favourite! I also like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is cute. Not a fan of the others, personally.

I voted for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but I actually prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f] or [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], if you’re not averse to a nickname-name

I personally adore the name [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], so that would be my pick. I have a Gaelic name myself and am familiar with the struggles of others learning to pronounce it, but I don’t think that’s enough of a reason to not use a name you love (unless of course having to correct people would drive you crazy).
My next favorite pick is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. I find it to be a beautiful name, and I love the nickname [name_u]Issy[/name_u].
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is a beautiful name, but there were so many Olivias in my classes in school that it unfortunately sounds worn out to me. It’s a pity though, it is a lovely name, and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is a cute nickname.

I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but not [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] is quite nice although I’m fairly sure the pronunciation is sur-sha. And [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

I love [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]!!!

I like [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] the most but I can see what you mean by pronunciation issues (even in [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], there are different ways to pronounce it!). I also like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f].

[name_f]Signy[/name_f]! I’m so excited to see this on someone’s list, and to me it really jumps out as the most interesting and distinctive choice on your list. It’s beautiful and understated, with a really great meaning to boot.

I also really like [name_f]Liv[/name_f], but [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] isn’t my favourite.

I really like [name_f]Signy[/name_f]! Also like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but I’m not big on [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Livia[/name_f] or just [name_f]Liv[/name_f] personally. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is also sweet.

I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] the most. I also really like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. [name_f]Signy[/name_f] doesn’t feel as elegant to me and I like the sound of [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] but for see a lot of pronunciation problems.

[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] and [name_f]Signy[/name_f] for me. I voted for [name_f]Signy[/name_f] as the most distinctive and interesting.

I voted for [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. My favourite would probably be [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], but unless you’re in [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] it wouldn’t be very practical as it’s difficult to read/spell. The [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] I know just goes by her middle name because she got tired of correcting people.

[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] is my favourite, although I would pronounce it sir-sha. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is very beautiful too albeit very popular. I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f], she’s so strong as a name by herself! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is also very pretty.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is quite boring imo, but then I grew up with a lot of [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]'s so I feel it’s perhaps a little outdated. I’ve not heard of [name_f]Signy[/name_f] before. It sounds okay but it looks a little awkward written down.

I like [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], but it’s not my favorite if you live outside of [name_f]Ireland[/name_f]. I lived in [name_m]Dublin[/name_m] for several years, and I only knew people who pronounced it sear-sha (first syllable rhymes with ear, clear, deer, etc). My favorite on your list is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

I would choose [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]–it is my favorite, but since you said you were worried about pronunciation, I voted for [name_f]Signy[/name_f].