Thoughts?

Some ideas for a baby boy. Opinions? Other ideas you think I’d like?

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u]
[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
Percius [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Adonis[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]

I really really love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]!

[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Albus[/name_m]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Luka[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_u]Killian[/name_u]
[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is the most wearable.

That’s my favorite too! I love [name_u]Killian[/name_u] because it reminds me of [name_m]Captain[/name_m] Hook from once upon a time!

1 Like

Very unique and eclectic!! They are all great

I personally like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] , [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] ,[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] as my top 4 .

I personally have been crushing on [name_m]Julian[/name_m] lately, and JP is a cute nickname!

[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] reminds me of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] Potters [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] again!

Here are my thoughts here:

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u]-I’m not sure why this is the only name on your lists w/two middle names, but it’s quite handsome! [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is really popular, but it’s a good solid name.

[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]-I don’t know. The whole thing sounds a little evil. I think that [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] is neat, but isn’t [name_m]Draco[/name_m] the bad guy in [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]? Sounds like a bad guy name.

[name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]-Eek, this just reminds me of scorpion!

Percius [name_u]Riley[/name_u]-That’s kind of cute. These are way different styles, but it’s unexpected.

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. It’s smart, handsome & a little bit exotic. [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] is not my style, but this isn’t bad. I like [name_u]Nico[/name_u] Percius!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]-That’s a charming combo. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is fun.

[name_m]Adonis[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]-Oh, I don’t know about that. A lot to live up to!

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]-That’s cute. Simple, not over done. It has a kind vibe.

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]! It’s on my short list. So handsome & charming. This is a nice combo. I also like [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] Percius or [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my favorite combos of what you have listed are [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]! I really like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] without the [name_u]Killian[/name_u]. [name_u]Killian[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] I really like just not with the names they were put with I kinda really want them to be put in the first name spots with different middles! But that’s just me!

100% [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]!!! I LOVE that one, and really dislike all of the others.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry, @Mickeywich! :wave:

Are you a big [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan, by any chance? [name_m]Draco[/name_m] and [name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] are giving me very strong Malfoy vibes!

I really like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m], [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. All feel like cool, unexpected pairings which feel very wearable but distinctive.

You might like…

[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_u]Mercury[/name_u]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Remus[/name_m]
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jovian[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Neander[/name_m]
[name_m]Castor[/name_m]
[name_m]Severin[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Altair[/name_m]
[name_u]Galen[/name_u]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Flavian[/name_m]
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u]
I would prefer [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] ot [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u]. Together it feels a bit too much

[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_m]Draco[/name_m] is a bold choice and I’d say this is a tiny bit too close to [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy. [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]? [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]?

[name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
Another bold choice and i must admit im not a huge fan of [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]. It does flow though. [name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] [name_m]Edison[/name_m] would be cool

Percius [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
I prefer the spelling [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] but it’s a cool name

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]
Sounds chilled and cool -i like it

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Literary, interesting and bold

[name_m]Adonis[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
Cool choice! Literary, mythical and intriguing.

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the vintage charm of this

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
Simple and sophisticated

You might like

[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Elim[/name_u] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]/[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_u]Elim[/name_u]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]
[name_m]Thiago[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Killian[/name_u], its one of my favorite names. I think this might be a bit ‘too’ much though. [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u] both sound much nicer, in my opinion!
[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] - [name_m]Draco[/name_m] is cool! Very [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], so as long as you don’t mind the references. [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] is a bit trendy, but also has that cool vibe to it so it goes well with [name_m]Draco[/name_m]
[name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] - this is also very cool, but [name_m]Scorpius[/name_m] is a lot of a name. I think I’d personally prefer [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Scorpius[/name_m]!
Percius [name_u]Riley[/name_u] - I love [name_m]Perseus[/name_m], but prefer it spelled that way. I think it’s so handsome, and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is so sweet. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is current and fresh, so it goes nicely with Percius.
[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] - [name_u]Nico[/name_u] is so cute! I love [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. Not personally a huge fan of [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], but it’s a nice enough name.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] - this is such a nice name! [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is cuddly and cute, and [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] is so sweet.
[name_m]Adonis[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is one of my favorite names, so I love that part! I used to be friends with a boy named [name_m]Adonis[/name_m], and he wore it well, so it can definitely work!
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] - very sweet with some edge, I like it!
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] - this is a perfect combo!

I love [name_u]Nico[/name_u]! Not really sure how I feel about it paired with [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], but it’s not terrible. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]!! So handsome yet unexpected.

I’m seconding the suggestions of [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]!