Thoughts?

Hey there! So I think I have made up my mind on using the nickname JJ. Tbh [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] has been a name that I have loved for a long time and I personally think JJ could work. If anybody ever asks where JJ came from I could always tell them that her middle name is [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and so JJ just sort of happened, or something along those lines. AJ could also be a nickname that she goes by, but in the end it depends on what she wants to get called and if she feels like she likes JJ enough to be called it out in public. If not then I feel like JJ could be a sweet nn that we call her at home. And if she doesn’t want to go by JJ at all then I still have Adrienne Jules, which is a name that I love! Thank you guys so much for all of your advice on this!:heart: Thoughts???

5 Likes

I really like [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u], it’s elegant and pretty. Are you considering it for a second child or?

1 Like

Thank you… If my husband and I have another girl then yes, we are considering naming her [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]!

3 Likes

I love it!!

1 Like

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Aww, I’m so glad you decided to use [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]! I think you’re absolutely right. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you!!