Thoughts?

I am almost 100% set on the name [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u].

I know [name_u]James[/name_u] is a popular middle name but I figured since [name_u]Max[/name_u] isn’t as common of a first name they might work well together.

Thoughts??

2 Likes

I love it! It’s simple, yet packs a lot of power and strength.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t use two one-syllable names together, but if they’re the ones you love the most it’s not a big deal! I’m guessing you wouldn’t be into [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]?

Both names are excellent choices and I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] for its simple, but strong and masculine vibe. I think they are fine together but if you are concerned about two one syllable names maybe you would like [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]? We seldom say our first and middles together in real life so they would be fine together.

I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u] on it’s own! I think this is a nice name combo

I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u] but not sure about the flow here, since both have 1 syllable and ending in -s sound. It’s not terrible, though.
I second the suggestion of [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u].

Max [name_u]James[/name_u] is cute!

Max [name_u]James[/name_u] is such a strong, friendly name. I’m not usually a fan of two one syllable names together, but this is a great combo!

I like [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], its a very “kid next door” kinda name. Familiar and cozy.

I do like [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]… I’ll also suggest [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m]

It sounds too abrupt to me. What about [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u]?

Max [name_u]James[/name_u] – both good names. :slight_smile:

I live in Northern [name_u]California[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] is an incredibly popular name here. [name_f]Every[/name_f] year I teach a handful of boys named [name_u]Max[/name_u].

But it’s still a good name. What about [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u], [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m], etc?