Thoughts?

Okay, so remember that quiz I took a while back, and it said I should name my daughter [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f]? Well, today I took it again and it said I should name my daughter [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Harmony[/name_u].

I know they’re kind of matchy, but do they work as sisters, do they work for me, and what imagery (if any) do you get?

4 Likes

I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] make stunning sisters!

Personally, [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Harmony[/name_f] are a bit too similar, but that’s just my opinion - I know a sibset whose middle names are just as similar and most people don’t notice/care, so do what feels good to you :heart:

The names evoke to me classical elegance and charm :crown: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Ooh, I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] too! I think they do work, if you don’t mind the matching middle (I think it’s pretty cute.) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are sweet classics, and [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] are both musical and unique.
I see [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] being the older sister, a little bit quiet, full of daydreams, responsible, and very loving. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] I would picture as the younger one; a bit more wild, spunky, and who adores everyone she meets.

1 Like

I think so! The middle names are matchy, sure, but the firsts are distinct enough that it just feels like a sweet connection.

I think if you’re into music, they would work beautifully - they give me vintage, musical vibes

1 Like

I only think the first names need to be distinct. Middle names are allowed to be matchy as a cute connection between the sisters.

They work as sisters. I’m not sure if they work for you.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] does feel very “wild child”. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is more laid back and quiet.

(How come I can’t get good names from quizzes).

1 Like

That’s a crazy coincidence but so interesting!

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] are beautiful names! I love the balance between the traditional first names and the unexpected musical middle names. These names sound amazing for sisters!
I would imagine that their parents love traditional names but have a passion for music. I would imagine they wanted the girls’ names to be elegant and sophisticated, but unique and artistic at the same time. I definitely think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] fits an older sister, the responsible girl who is quiet, intelligent and protective of her family. She loves to read and write. She loves theater. The name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds a little bit more serious than [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. In my mind, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] is the energectic, louder and fun little sister. The one that is always jumping and dancing around. She would love to draw and paint. They would probably both play an instrument.

1 Like

I think it’s really cute that they match

What quiz?:eyes:

1 Like

It’s one of the numerous Buzzfeed quizzes… I don’t remember exactly which one :grimacing:

I ADORE this description!!

1 Like

I think they work wonderfully as sister names!

1 Like

I think they’re really cute together! The middle names are a bit too match-y for my taste, but I doubt it’ll ever be an issue. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are lovely :heart:

1 Like