Three Adoptions Later…

I have adopted three children over the last five years and I’ve gotten input from Berries for each of them! I believe our family is complete so I felt like announcing their names!

Each came to me with first and middle names chosen by their birth parents and I didn’t want to take that away from them. So I chose a new first name and moved their original names to their middles. I love them all for their unique meaning and origins. And as they’ve grown they seem to love them too!

[name_f]My[/name_f] oldest son is Sol0mon Roland0 Christ0pher - his first name chosen because of the Biblical reference to the wise king. His first middle is his birth father’s name and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] was one his birth mother just liked and is coincidentally his Godfather’s name!

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Bell@ Nich0le - her first came to me just before she was born and I fell in love. Once I met her I knew it was perfect - she is joy and blessings personified. Her first middle was given by her mom and I love its meaning. Her second middle is her birth aunt’s name.

Theod0re D@niel Timuthi is our caboose baby! He is truly a [name_m]Gift[/name_m] from [name_m]God[/name_m] - unexpectedly born during the pandemic, full sibling to my daughter. D@niel is his birth uncle’s name and Timuthi is a middle shared by his birth father and grandfather.

They go by [name_m]Ollie[/name_m], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_m]Theo[/name_m]! I love that they each will grow with names from all sides of their families. Thanks Berries for all the help in finding their names!

39 Likes

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is such a perfect sibling set. And I love that you kept their birth parents’ choices in there - they actually made pretty great combos!
Congratulations on your family!

1 Like

What gorgeous names congratulations :tada:!

1 Like

Such an amazing lovely set, congratulations!! Wishing you and your darling family so much health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

1 Like

Wow!!!:heartpulse: that’s all I have to say!

1 Like

What lovely, meaningful names :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What beautiful names you chose :white_heart:

1 Like

Those are fantastic names! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Am enchanting set of names! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

What a beautiful set :heartpulse: I love that they still have connections to their birth parent’s beautiful name choices while also having something from you. Congratulations on your beautiful family

They have such beautiful names and meanings to match!