Three brothers

I don’t know how to do a poll. ( I have tried on here before and failed) :sob:

So this is probably a bit random but I am actually asking for an opinion on whether the sibset sounds good together. So I’m not looking for name suggestions as I already have them.

As I’ve mentioned before in other posts I am not in anyway religious but unfortunately I just do really love the biblical names. So three of my name options are biblical but I am concerned about the reception with regards to all of my boys names. It would make sense for someone to assume I am religious if all my boys have religious names right? And it kinda bothers me. Anyway. Here are some names and it would be good for honest opinions. Thanks to everyone who has already commented previously and sorry if this is repetitive. As this is our last baby I feel like I really want to get his name right.

1. Lawrence.

Zachary, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

1. Noah.

Zachary, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

1. Gabriel.

Zachary, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u].

1. Reuben.

Zachary, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m].

My partner is all for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and I am really liking [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. So you can see the dilemma.

We are considering pairing names too for a full name. So for instance [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] or [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] etc.

2 Likes

I really like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]! I don’t think any of them, with the exception of [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] seem overtly religious!

I’m [name_u]Christian[/name_u] and I wouldn’t assume anyone with these names was particularly religious.
Especially [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. They don’t strike me as religious at all. But I’m in the Southern US so maybe it’s different?

I think that [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] comes off as the most “religious” I guess simply because it’s less common but even then I wouldn’t assume anyone who used it was religious.

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are well used by everyone.

As a sibset I think any of these are fine! :blush:
My favorites are Lawrence and Gabriel.

1 Like

I feel the exact same.

I think [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] goes best with big bros.

2 Likes

My objective favorite is [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], but I also quite like [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] (though I prefer [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]) and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]; I’m neutral on [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]. With your kids…
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

None of these names scream religious connotations to me ([name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] might be seen as religious, but they’re common enough that I don’t think anyone will assume).

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you. It would be great if you could.

I’m not very tech savvy.

I think it’s going to be three name options…

We’ve said

Reuben [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

Noah [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

Lawrence [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]?

Something like that lol.
Thanks

1 Like

I like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] the best with your others.
I wouldnt assume anything about religion as they’re all mainstream names… if they were obscure religious names, that would be different.

1 Like

I like all these names for separate reasons

Lawerence is my favourite with [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], both style and length wise. I like that it’s fairly unique but recognizable.

Noah [name_m]Lawerence[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is my favourite pairing -albeit [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is very common in my area

Rueben [name_m]Lawerence[/name_m] is so handsome and I love the nicknames [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_m]Ben[/name_m]

Gabriel is my favourite name on its own and it goes well with [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

1 Like

I find [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] very religious sounding. [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is also religious but much less so. Given the popularity of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] I would not assume the family was religious. I think [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is a great name.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks we decided on [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]