Three choices - would love your thoughts!

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me feedback on my girl names - I would love you hear thoughts on the boys.

Forest [name_m]William[/name_m] - [name_f]My[/name_f] grandfather is [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m], and my grandmother’s father and grandfather were [name_m]William[/name_m].

Rory [name_u]Elias[/name_u] - [name_f]My[/name_f] dad’s name is [name_m]Rodney[/name_m] and my brother is [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f].

Rowan [name_m]Charles[/name_m] - [name_m]Rodney[/name_m]/Wayne (+tree name for [name_u]Forest[/name_u]) and my maternal grandfather [name_m]Charles[/name_m].

They’re all great! [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is probably my favourite. [name_u]Rory[/name_u] could be an honour for [name_u]Forest[/name_u] as well since it’s got the -or in it.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is a close second.

1 Like

I agree with @almostactually! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] but [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is my second favorite.

2 Likes

Forest [name_m]William[/name_m] is my favorite! So strong and handsome! I think the other names flow well but I have never been a huge fan of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Forest[/name_u] is one of my greatest guilty pleasure names, and the fact that it’s an honor name for you makes it that much cooler! [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] gets my vote for sure!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

They all have beautiful family significance, but my personal favorite of the three is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. It’s very handsome, soft yet masculine & nature-y, simple & not too over done.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I like all three, but [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] really stood out to me—sounds so stately and handsome!

I love [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]! A handsome and interesting first name with a nice, classic middle name.
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is my second favourite. I dont think [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] flows that well.

I love [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. Gentle yet grounded-sounding name.

All of them are great! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is probably [name_u]Rory[/name_u] because the combo [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is so handsome!

Rowan [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is swoonworthy

These are all such gorgeous names and I love that they’re all honour names too! If I had to pick a favourite and least favourite I would probably say [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is my favourite and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is my least favourite, although it’s really difficult to decide.

I like [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] - so strong! [name_u]Rory[/name_u] is a favorite of mine though so [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is nice too! Not feeling [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] although nothing bad about it, just dont like it as well as the others!

All three are stunning.

I love [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]. And it directly honors people important to you, so that’s a plus. You’re so lucky to have such cool boy names in your family!

Forest [name_m]William[/name_m] is classic and earthy

Rory [name_u]Elias[/name_u] -rugged and sweet, i love it

Rowan [name_m]Charles[/name_m] -gentle but masculine, i like it

I really love all three, but I think [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is my favorite.

Rory [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is my favourite! Though it was a hard choice between him and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m].

I think [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] sounds amazing!

I love the flow of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], the actual names involves aren’t my favourite. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is one of my absolute favourites, so I’m a big fan of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them, really!