Three favourite names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone

I am wondering what you guys think of these name combos. I love all three names separately and only just now have I thought of using them altogether.

The combos are [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. Which combo do you prefer? [name_f]Do[/name_f] the names sound good together?

Thanks in advance

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] flows best imo. I love all three names!

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!!

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is perfect! I love the flow, and I like the names individually too.

Another vote for [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! Very pretty, sleek and feminine in a good way! I personally would change it to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] since [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] has a lot of different pronunciations which can be confusing, but I love all three names anyway.

I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], but that would make the initials LIE…so I might avoid that order.

I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] definitely - to me, this one sounds like a combination whereas [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] sounds like three names in a row? (I don’t know if that makes sense)

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! :slight_smile: