Three LEAST Favorite Girls' Names

See the results of this poll: Vote for your three LEAST favorite girls’ names.

Respondents: 67 (This poll is closed)

• Ardell: 4 (6%)
  • Beryl: 6 (9%)
  • Beulah: 11 (16%)
  • Dorcas: 17 (25%)
  • Ernestine: 4 (6%)
  • Elvira: 6 (9%)
  • Lurline: 10 (15%)
  • Mildred: 5 (7%)
  • Nadine: 2 (3%)
  • Wilma: 2 (3%)

And my biggest losers are: [name]Dorcas[/name], [name]Beulah[/name], and [name]Lurline[/name]! :slight_smile:

If [name]Hortense[/name] and Mulva had been invited to the party, I would have allowed them to join [name]Dorcas[/name] on the winners’ podium and called it a night. :slight_smile:

This was fun, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile:

Ditto to [name]Jill[/name]'s top 3 losers. Hey, I actually like [name]Nadine[/name]. Poor [name]Nadine[/name].

[name]Beulah[/name], [name]Dorcas[/name], and [name]Elvira[/name] were the “winners” for me.

I wasn’t sure that I’d actually pick [name]Elvira[/name] at first, but the song just screams over and over in my head…I couldn’t do that to a child.

I agree, though, [name]Nadine[/name] isn’t all that bad.
[name]Lurline[/name] was a runner-up…it sounds like 8 names mashed together…or something…

45 votes and none are for [name]Ernestine[/name] . I find that pretty interesting.

I can’t believe [name]Mildred[/name] is faring so well. I think people are saying [name]Beulah[/name] like they just took a bite of pie only to see a colony of maggots inside. This from people who like [name]Tallulah[/name] and [name]Eulalie[/name], honestly! Try saying it without the bugs in your mouth this time, it’s not the greatest, but it’s way better than [name]Mildred[/name].

From this list I like [name]Ardell[/name], [name]Beryl[/name], [name]Beulah[/name] (I love this!), [name]Ernestine[/name], [name]Mildred[/name] and [name]Nadine[/name]. I even like [name]Hortense[/name]. I think there is something wrong with me…

[name]Beryl[/name] shouldn’t be on this list … what a great name! But where’s [name]Gertrude[/name] (admittedly it’s redeemed a little by [name]Gertie[/name] and [name]Trudy[/name])?