Three nameless bunnies...

Hello Berries! :slight_smile: Since I’m a name-nerd, the chance to name anything is very exciting to me. My younger sister’s rabbit had a litter of kits last week, and we have just begun the naming process.(Yay!) However, we are a little stuck and in need of some help.

There are three kits. The genders will not be known for about four more weeks, but until then we would love to have the names decided. The names must be nature names. (nutmeg, poppy, oak, etc.) She already has rabbits names [name]Willow[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], and [name]Daffodil[/name]. And [name]Clover[/name] was a previous pet bunny. [name]Rosemary[/name] is out too because that is the name of our cat :wink: [name]Pearl[/name] is most likely going to be the name of one if we have a female. So three boy names and two girl names are what we need help with.

Some names she is thinking about are:
[name]Iris[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Fern[/name] for girls and Coconut and [name]Basil[/name] for boys.

Thanks! ”nameaddit00

BTW- I was not sure exactly where to post this, and I apologize if the post does not belong here.

Ok it isnt nature but if you have two boys you can name em [name]Chip[/name] 'n [name]Dale[/name] like the rescue rangers :stuck_out_tongue:

Three baby bunnies-- how adorable! I like [name]Lilac[/name], [name]Fern[/name], and [name]Basil[/name]. What about:

[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
Rosebay
Parsley
Rhubarb
[name]Plum[/name]

Ohhhhhh!!! I love bunnies! What kind of bunnies are they? I had a Netherland Dwarf that lived 16 years! I miss him so much. :frowning:

Here’s some names I like on a little bunny, hope it helps:

Girl bunnies:
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Calantha[/name]
[name]Carmel[/name]
[name]Cherry[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Cocoa[/name]
[name]Ebony[/name]
[name]Flor[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Ginger[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Honey[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Laguna[/name]
[name]Lotus[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Pepper[/name]
[name]Raven[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]

Boy bunnies:
[name]Bay[/name]
[name]Clay[/name]
[name]Cobalt[/name]
[name]Flint[/name]
[name]Forest[/name]
[name]Glade[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Pike[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Shale[/name]
[name]Slate[/name]
[name]Tahoe[/name]
[name]Tiger[/name]
[name]Wolf[/name]

irisrose- [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Basil[/name] are my favorites from her list as well. Thanks for the suggestion of [name]Lavendar[/name], Parsley, and [name]Zinnia[/name](didn’t even think about these)! So cute. :slight_smile:

rkarczynski- Wow! 16 years! Our bunnies are [name]Holland[/name] Lops :slight_smile:
From your lists I really like [name]Ebony[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Luna[/name], [name]Sage[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Linden[/name], [name]River[/name], and [name]Wolf[/name].

Thanks for your suggestions. I went over the names with my sister, and it is quite difficult to please a ten year old. The names she likes are: [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Lavendar[/name], [name]Azalea[/name], [name]Carmel[/name], [name]Ebony[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Honey[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Marigold[/name], [name]Tahoe[/name], and [name]Wolf[/name].

Sounds like you have plenty of girl options, but off the top of my head there’s [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Olive[/name], and [name]Ginger[/name] which I don’t think have been mentioned. I will say I particularly like [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Fern[/name]. I really like [name]Basil[/name] for a boy. Some other plant/flower/spice/herb related possible boy names:

[name]Yarrow[/name]
Ginseng
Garlic
Dill
[name]Hawthorn[/name]
Licorice
[name]Sage[/name]
Nettle
[name]Anise[/name]
Mustard
Chicory
Caper
[name]Pepper[/name]
Chive
[name]Clove[/name]
[name]Curry[/name]
[name]Fennel[/name]
Hops (Theres a double for you :wink: )
Oregano
Mesquite
Parsley
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Sorrel[/name]
[name]Tarragon[/name] (It’s the dragon-herb, so I think it would be particularly cute on a bunny)
[name]Thyme[/name]
Wasabi
Cilantro

Yes! Chewy (I was 9, ok? :lol: ) was 16! He was awesome! I would take him out of his cage, and let him roam the house, when I’d go chill on the couch, he’d eventually make his way into the living room and literally jump onto the couch and cuddle with me! I so want another rabbit, but my son is very allergic to them now. :cry:

You’ll have to keep me updated on the names you choose (I hope one is from my list :wink: )

I forgot to comment about your sister’s list of names:

I really like:
[name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Ebony[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Honey[/name], [name]Marigold[/name], and [name]Tahoe[/name].

I think [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Ebony[/name], & [name]Flora[/name] are the best for girls names. I really like [name]Tahoe[/name], but I also like [name]Tiger[/name], which isn’t on her list.