Three siblings for Spencer, Benjamin and Love.

Well, we’re expecting triplets due in late september but we are not sure about names.
We have two girls [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Grace/name and [name]Love[/name] [name]Isabella/name and a boy [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Karl/name.
Our triplets are two girls and one boy.
We would like one of our daughters name to start with C. We are thinking of [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Cassidy[/name]. My hubby also likes [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] but I think they’re getting overused lately.
We are not sure about the second girl. We would really like our second girl to have a less usual name. We like [name]Serendipity[/name], [name]Marcheline[/name], [name]Lucky[/name], [name]Lux[/name], [name]Kinsley[/name],[name]Shalom[/name].
Well it’s easier for the boy cause we’ve got a name for him some time ago. His name will be [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name].
My husband also likes [name]Nathanielle[/name] (for one of the girls) and [name]Nathaniel[/name] for the boy, but I’m not a fan of those, so we expelled those from the list.
What do you thing? Which one you like better? We are not sure about second names. Maybe you guys will have good idea how to match the names listed above.
Please take in consideration that we do not live in US, and we are traveling a lot(because of our jobs), most of the time we stay in RSA, [name]East[/name] Europe and [name]France[/name] and Belgium.
Thanks!

Not to be rude, but I have a sneaky suspicion that this is a made up family. Sorry if I’m wrong but it just doesn’t sound real.

But just in case, I think [name]Cassidy[/name] sounds best with [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Love[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Henry[/name].
[name]Marcheline[/name]- sounds very made up to me.
[name]Lucky[/name]- with love I think this would look extremely tacky.
[name]Lux[/name]- cute! I actually really like it for you.
[name]Kinsley[/name]- a little trendy but definitely cute
[name]Shalom[/name]- see [name]Lucky[/name].

Other names you might like…
Devany
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
Shaunnasey
[name]Aviva[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Brandy[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]

I don’t know, each of you’re 'children’s names have very different styles so it is hard to suggest names.

Really? Why? We’re pretty real :lol:
Thanks for your suggestions! I like [name]Lennox[/name] a lot! And I wasn’t even thinking of it.

It IS insane how many triplets one seems to casually come across on Nameberry.
Are the triplets fraternal or identical? Or mixed?
I’d be very interested to hear some details of being pregnant with triplets- you must get a lot of extra support because of the high risk?

Anyway, of the names you listed I really like [name]Lux[/name], both generally and with your three other kids.

I think [name]Chloe[/name] in Europe is stunning and I love the French pronunciation too. [name]Marcelle[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] would make a nice pair and I also like [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Marcheline[/name] and [name]Edith[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]

[name]Marcheline[/name] and [name]Sabine[/name] I think [name]Marcheline[/name] is a lovely name
[name]Sabine[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Sabine[/name]/a [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rue[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name] [name]Lux[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Mirielle[/name]

[name]Marcelle[/name] [name]Lux[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Mirielle[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lux[/name] and [name]Marcheline[/name] [name]Ciel[/name]

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Romy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Marcheline[/name] and [name]Margot[/name] [name]Ciel[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Capucine[/name] and [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Chanel[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name]

best wishes and wdyt?

rollo :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] of your C names. – other C suggestions: [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Cleo[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Carine[/name]
I think for your second daughter, [name]Marcheline[/name] is all right, although some people may assume she’s named after [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]'s daughter, [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marcheline[/name]. I am not a fan of any of the others.
I think Nathaielle would be difficult for a girl as well, so I’m glad they’re off your list.

Sorry I don’t have more suggestions, I feel like your style is kind of hard to pin down!

Since you already have a “[name]Love[/name]”…I think names like [name]Lux[/name], [name]Lucky[/name] and [name]Shalom[/name] are too much. And [name]Nathanielle[/name] is going to be a name that not only sounds manly, but also is going to require constantly having to spell it out. Since you already have a “[name]Spencer[/name],” I definitely prefer the feminine names on your list like [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]. They are all three very popular - so how about a clementine? or [name]Natalia[/name]?

Well we have identical girls and a boy. It’s really difficult to carry three babies at once. I had twins three years ago and that was so much more easier. I had to stay in bed for 7 weeks and I’m afraid I will have to stay in bed until they’re born. Everyone helps me a lot. Our parents, my sisters and my hubby are all the time arround. Generally I’m OK, and I’m happy I was blessed with three kids.

Thanks! All your suggestions are wonderful and the combinations of First and second names are amazing!

Thanks a lot everyone for your help, we’ve got some more names in our list like [name]Lennox[/name],[name]Edith[/name], [name]Ciel[/name], [name]Chanel[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Romy[/name], [name]Caroline[/name],[name]Clementine[/name].

I really like [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Romy[/name] with your kids names. [name]Both[/name] are eclectic- a nice midpoint between the traditional [name]Benjamin[/name], the romantic and unusual [name]Love[/name] and the modern choice of [name]Spencer[/name] for your (eldest?) daughter.
I would urge you not to use [name]Edith[/name] or [name]Chanel[/name], for totally opposite reasons. Your style is SO hard to pin down as pps have said.
[name]Edith[/name] is vintage quirky and kind of geek chic…
[name]Chanel[/name] is so modern, and what i would call slightly ‘plastic’ as a name.
[name]Both[/name] are at odds with your other kids name [name]IMO[/name]…

Here are some possible combinations, not sure if any will suit you and your amazingly diverse taste :slight_smile:

[name]Spencer[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Love[/name] and…
[name]Romy[/name], [name]Lucille[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name] (love this choice)
[name]Clementine[/name], [name]Marilla[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name], [name]Serena[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name]
[name]Catriona[/name], [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name]
[name]Polly[/name], [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Kerr[/name]

I will happily drum up some middle names for the girls, but I’m not sure if you will even like any of these suggestions. [name]Do[/name] let me know.
Best wishes for carrying THREE babies (!!!)

Wow! You’ve got so many wonderful ideas!! Thanks!!!
Of course you may come with all your suggestions, I’d really appreciate that!

I love the name [name]Lucky[/name], I’m using it too, but for my son. For your triplets, I like the names [name]Cassidy[/name], [name]Serendipity[/name], and I think [name]Nathaniel[/name] would go with those two names! Good luck! :slight_smile: