Three Sisters

Hey Berries

I’m planning on writing a story about three sisters and I need suggestions on their names. I’d love to hear your ideas, I’m not looking for names like [name]Ashley[/name], [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name] though. I want them to be named like a real nameberry named them. I’ll describe the girls to give you all a better picture of them. If you like two middle names that’s fine too. Thank you so much in advance.

Girl1: 18. Bit of a wild-child. She’s fun and flirty but wants nothing to do with relationships. She’s independent, a beach girl and very spunky. She’s witty, quick at the mouth and usually center of attention or getting into trouble (not serious though). She loves adventure and is very silly and can make anybody laugh. She’s tan with chocolate brown, almond shaped eyes, with long lashes. Her hair is thick, long, wavy/curly and light brown. She’s 5’9, lean but curvy, plays volleyball and is very popular at school.

Girl [b]2[/b: 17. This girl is a fashionista. She’s always had an eye for style and is always dressed to impress. She’s very girly and is a cheerleader at her highschool. She’s motherly, always thoughtful and caring of everyone. She’s a very positive person and always makes the best of anything. She is 5’9 like her older sister and has an olive skin tone. Her hair is long, thick, softly curled and medium brown. Her eyes are big and round, a honey brown with long lashes. She is also lean with an hourglass shape.

Girl 3: 15. This girl is a wall flower. She doesn’t really like attention and just stays with her main girls. She is very intelligent and eloquent. She can be a little shy but is sweet as sugar. She walks with grace and stands with poise. She loves to read and is quite a day dreamer. She rarely gets angry, she has always been very calm and laid-back. Her style is very bohemian like and she’s very natural, a no fuss type of girl. She is 5’7. Her hair is very dark, wavy, thick and curls at the bottom. Her eyes are green with long lashes and her skin is a light golden. She has very delicate features.

Some possibilities…

Girl 1: [name]Phaedra[/name], [name]Hallie[/name], [name]Indira[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Amara[/name], [name]Jac/name
Girl 2: [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Jewel[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Rowan[/name]
Girl 3: [name]Lily[/name], [name]Laurie[/name], [name]Nora[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Carly[/name], [name]Dani[/name], [name]Winnie[/name]

I know they are a wide range of names, but I wasn’t exactly sure what you wanted!
Good luck!

Thanks [name]Nicole[/name].

I liked [name]Indira[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name] the best.
[name]Do[/name] you have any other suggestions or which ones do you think make a good sib-set?

Girl1: 18. Bit of a wild-child. She’s fun and flirty but wants nothing to do with relationships. She’s independent, a beach girl and very spunky. She’s witty, quick at the mouth and usually center of attention or getting into trouble (not serious though). She loves adventure and is very silly and can make anybody laugh. She’s tan with chocolate brown, almond shaped eyes, with long lashes. Her hair is thick, long, wavy/curly and light brown. She’s 5’9, lean but curvy, plays volleyball and is very popular at school.

[name]Nadine[/name]

Girl 2[/b: 17. This girl is a fashionista. She’s always had an eye for style and is always dressed to impress. She’s very girly and is a cheerleader at her highschool. She’s motherly, always thoughtful and caring of everyone. She’s a very positive person and always makes the best of anything. She is 5’9 like her older sister and has an olive skin tone. Her hair is long, thick, softly curled and medium brown. Her eyes are big and round, a honey brown with long lashes. She is also lean with an hourglass shape.

[name]Bridget[/name]

Girl [b]3: 15. This girl is a wall flower. She doesn’t really like attention and just stays with her main girls. She is very intelligent and eloquent. She can be a little shy but is sweet as sugar. She walks with grace and stands with poise. She loves to read and is quite a day dreamer. She rarely gets angry, she has always been very calm and laid-back. Her style is very bohemian like and she’s very natural, a no fuss type of girl. She is 5’7. Her hair is very dark, wavy, thick and curls at the bottom. Her eyes are green with long lashes and her skin is a light golden. She has very delicate features.

[name]Gretchen[/name]

Girl #1:

[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]

Girl #2:

[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Calista[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]

Girl #3:

[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Alessandra[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Valentine[/name]

Girl 1:
[name]Rena[/name]
[name]Leena[/name]
[name]Katarina[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Johanna[/name]
[name]Alina[/name]
[name]Carissa[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Mina[/name]

Girl 2:
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Christi[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Charmaine[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Marie[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]

Girl 3:
[name]Flossie[/name]
[name]Marcie[/name]
[name]Meg[/name]
[name]Gracie[/name]
[name]Jeri[/name]
[name]Lina[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Toni[/name]
[name]Valerie[/name]
[name]Nan[/name]
[name]Lori[/name]
[name]Mandy[/name]
[name]Jo[/name]
[name]Ginny[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]

Thanks, here are some sets with some of the names everyone has suggested. Please mention which ones you like best.

[name]Susannah[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Nora[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Jane[/name].
[name]Julia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Grace[/name].
[name]Paloma[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Celeste[/name].

My favorite is definitely [name]Julia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Grace[/name].
I like [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Nora[/name] too. I think Suze would be a good nickname for a wild child…

You’re welcome! :wink:

And I do love [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Nora[/name]!
[name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] for the first and second girls are also great, fitting names.

[name]Indie[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Salinger[/name] ([name]Sal[/name]/[name]Sally[/name]),[name]Bronte[/name], [name]Auden[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Libby[/name]
[name]Lola[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Willa[/name]

My vote goes to [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Camille[/name] and [name]Jane[/name]. They seem to fit perfectly:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I think [name]Julia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] would be perfect! Actually, [name]Paloma[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Celeste[/name] is pretty great, too!

Thank everyone, I’ve kind of narrowed it down now. These are all really great though so it’s hard to choose, any comments or votes on these?

[name]Julia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name], [name]Camille[/name] and [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Celeste[/name]

[name]Julia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Grace[/name]. Hands down, no questions asked. 3 of my favorite names. Go for it!

I know I’m late, but I have to make a couple suggestions!

1st girl-[name]Josephine/name, [name]Leonora[/name]/[name]Eleonora/name, [name]Theodora[/name]([name]Theo[/name] or [name]Dot[/name]), [name]Matilda/name, [name]Rosalie/name, [name]Natasha[/name] (Tashi
2nd girl-[name]Calista[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name]([name]Gia[/name] or [name]Gigi[/name]), [name]Natalia[/name], [name]Lydia/name, [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Natasha/name
3rd girl-[name]Juliet[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Elena[/name], [name]Edith[/name]([name]Ed[/name] or [name]Eddie[/name]), [name]Sidonie/name, [name]Elizabeth[/name]([name]Beth[/name] or [name]Liz[/name]), [name]Sojourner[/name]

I hope this helps
:smiley:
[name]Isabel[/name]

Girl 1: [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], [name_f]Emilie[/name_f], [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f], [name_f]Allyson[/name_f], [name_u]Baylee[/name_u]
2: [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
3: [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u], [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Girl 1: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
Girl 2: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
Girl 3: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]