Three syllable S names for girls?

My cousin has two daughters, [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name], and is trying to have a third child. If she has another girl she feels like she’s sort of trapped herself into three syllable S names. What would be a good option for her? She liked the names [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] and her husband liked [name]Margo[/name] when she was pregnant last.

Ones I’ve thought of:
[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Selena[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Stacia[/name]
[name]Stefania[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
[name]Sahara[/name]
[name]Sadira[/name]
[name]Shoshana[/name]

Can anyone think of anymore she might like?

I’m not sure if they’re her style, but the first two that came to mind were [name]Simona[/name] and [name]Sylvana[/name]. I went to highschool with girls with the names and I always thought they were pretty.

I think I would break the pattern now at least with the syllables.

3 sylables

[name]Sierra[/name]

2 syllable S names

[name]Sadie[/name] - same style as [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] at least to me
[name]Shelby[/name]

[name]Sabina[/name]
[name]Soraya[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
Solara

But I don’t think she’s trapped into that kind of name. I think it would be perfectly fine to pick an S name with a different number of syllables like…
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Sabra[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]

…or a 3+ syllable name that starts with something else but ends with an A sound like her other daughters…
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name]
[name]Gloria[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Vivia[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]

…or even some other 3 syllable name that just sounds good with her other daughters like…
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Isabelle[/name]

Sariah
Serilda
Seraphine
Saskia

Also, what about Ch- names that have a similar sound but different spelling? The only one I can think of like this off the top of my head is Charlotta (or Charlotte if she’s willing to go two-syllable), but maybe there are others?

[name]Even[/name] though both names start with S and have three syllables, they’re pretty far apart stylistically [name]IMO[/name]. I don’t think breaking the pattern for the third would be all that terrible.

Okay 3 syllable S names that I can think of:
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
[name]Selena[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Sierra[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Sabina[/name]

Names that aren’t S or 3 syllables but still fit with the other girls
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Mercy[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]

Keep the S but forget about syllables

I also think that getting away from 3-Syllable S wouldn’t be a bad thing. [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are stylistically very different, and I probably never would have made the connection. There have been some great suggestions for S-names of other syllables, or keeping the -a ending. Especially if there are ever going to be more children in the family, I would break the pattern before it really gets established. I once knew a family with five children ALL with K----n names. I never had made the connection that they began and ended with the same letters, because they were all fairly normal names. [name]Just[/name] that they were all K’s – until they named the baby [name]Karson[/name].

[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Sierra[/name]
Ciana
[name]Simona[/name]

[name]Seraphine[/name] was my first thought. It follows the pattern but with a different ending it doesn’t sound too matchy. I also like [name]Sapphira[/name].

[name]Sigourney[/name]
[name]Serafin[/name]
Savigny
Somerset
[name]Sidonie[/name]

Some of these are 3 syllable S names, but some of them start with C, and sound like an S. I think that a 3 syllable, S heavy name would sound nice. Or what a about a Z name?

[name]Sabella[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Chantal[/name]/[name]Shantal[/name]
[name]Chanel[/name]/[name]Shanelle[/name]
[name]Shania[/name]
[name]Soraya[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Nerissa[/name]
[name]Odessa[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Zaria[/name]

[name]Seraphine[/name] and [name]Sigourney[/name] were inspired suggestions by PP’s.

Personally I would try to get away from at least the -a ending if not the three syllables. [name]Susannah[/name] is gorgeous and I love it but its very close to [name]Savannah[/name], I adore [name]Sabrina[/name] but its very close to [name]Sophia[/name]. [name]Sigourney[/name] and [name]Seraphine[/name] have points of distinction, if you know what I mean.

Other ideas that might have been mentioned but I didn’t see them:
[name]Severine[/name]
[name]Soledad[/name]
[name]September[/name] (or [name]Septima[/name])
[name]Sybilla[/name]
[name]Sarita[/name]
[name]Septima[/name]

If we can go with other numbers of syllables:
[name]Solange[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name]
[name]Sinead[/name] (shuh-nayd)
[name]Sibyl[/name]
[name]Shiloh[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]

“Es”/S sound start:
[name]Esperanza[/name]