Throw one out ;)

[name_u]Kick[/name_u] a name off my list. I thought it would be fun. With the rest you can do whatever. [name_m]Leave[/name_m] them be, comment on them, rank/rate, give me your images, give me some emojis. [name_m]Just[/name_m] kick one out and tell me why :smiley:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Kailey[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Anjali[/name_f]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]

and for the name you kicked off you need to give me a suggestion that fits my style. Also feel free to throw more out and replace them if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll kick out [name_f]Clio[/name_f]

And add [name_f]Mia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Kailey[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Anjali[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

1 Like

If I must toss one it would be Kailey…I’m not sure if you pronounce it as KAY-Lee or KY-Lee but it just doesn’t sit with your list, which is classic and adventurous!

I’ll suggest:

[name_f]Evanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarisse[/name_f]
[name_f]Yelena[/name_f]

2 Likes

I will throw out [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]. It has troubles of spelling and writing, no real meaning, too trendy compared to the others. And I don’t like it that much.

The others are fine, but if you want to throw me more, [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] for the popularity, [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] because it gets confused with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

1 Like

I’d kick out [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]. It feels less distinctive than your other names, a little clunky in look whereas your others look sleek, a little harsh looking.

I’d replace it with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] or Carys/Charis

1 Like

I’ll kick out [name_f]Anjali[/name_f], because I think the spelling and pronunciation errors would be challenging

[name_f]Clio[/name_f] or [name_f]Anjali[/name_f]

I can’t decide whether to kick off [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] so I’ll give extra suggestions:

[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

Personally I would kick off [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] – it just feels blah to me. I also get kind of a spoiled, obnoxious vibe from it, though obviously that’s personal bias. I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is much more fresh and stylish even when its only one letter different.

Some new suggestions that fit your style: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Anjali[/name_f] gets the boot from me ! Style wise it just feels different from the other girls

I positively adore [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

I’m ejecting [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]. It feels synthetic and overtly sleek and made-up and generally unpleasant. I’ll replace it with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

Kicking [name_f]Kailey[/name_f], replacing with [name_f]Araminta[/name_f]

Kailey jumped out right away as the one to go but I can see why others suggesting different ones to go. I like Clio but I find the (original, classical) spelling a bit harsh - I’d go for Cleo. I like Cassandra but don’t like any of her nicknames. I prefer Isabel or Isobel to Isabelle.

I’d get rid of [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites on your list are [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Clio[/name_f].

I would kick [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], and offer you [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] in return

I’d kick out [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Clio[/name_f].

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] just feels so overused to me so, just doesn’t stick out.

[name_f]Clio[/name_f], its more the spelling? It looks strange

I would suggest [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_u]Celeste[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] from your list

I’d kick off [name_f]Anjali[/name_f] and replace it with [name_f]Annelie[/name_f].
Also, prefer [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. Really prefer the spelling ….Isobel.
Agree with others, [name_f]Clio[/name_f] is not a favorite. [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] spelling better.