Tie Between Theadora and Genevieve! Please vote or comment:

See the results of this poll: Please vote on your favorite(s)

Respondents: 89 (This poll is closed)

• Theadora (Thea): 24 (27%)
  • Serafina (Sera): 17 (19%)
  • Genevieve: 29 (33%)
  • Geneva (Eva): 10 (11%)
  • Ottilie (Tillie): 9 (10%)

I voted for [name]Theadora[/name], [name]Serafina[/name], and [name]Geneva[/name]. I love [name]Genevieve[/name] too, just not with the nickname [name]Jenna[/name], which sounds dated to me. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Ottilie[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Theadora[/name], although I wish I could put all of my votes for [name]Ottilie[/name], awesome name!

• [name]Elena[/name] :slight_smile:

Yes, I love [name]Ottilie[/name], and [name]Tillie[/name] for a nickname. I am afraid I am not that brave though. I can just see my [name]MIL[/name]'s face. Too bad…

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’m going with [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Serafina[/name], personally, though I prefer [name]Genevieve[/name] to be called either [name]Genni[/name] or [name]Evie[/name], if a nickname is necessary. I just love the full name! I also like the [name]Seraphina[/name] spelling more, myself.

As for [name]Geneva[/name], I don’t like such a place name, myself, though [name]Geneva[/name] is lovely. I really like [name]Ginevra[/name], with the [name]Ginny[/name] nickname, as an alternative for you!

Take care,

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Oh no! It’s a tie between my two favorites: [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Theadora[/name]! [name]Hope[/name] some more votes come in!

[name]Hi[/name]! I love, love, love [name]Genevieve[/name], so I gave it my vote. I put [name]Theadora[/name] in second place, and I also love [name]Serafina[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] is my favorite, though.

You have such pretty names on your list! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Ottilie[/name], [name]Serafina[/name], and [name]Geneva[/name]…in that order… i love love love Ottillie even though im not a fan of tillie as a nickname

I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Serafina[/name], and [name]Ottilie[/name]. I love all three, but [name]Genevieve[/name] the most! [name]Theadora[/name] is misspelled-- it’s [name]Theodora[/name].

I voted [name]Genevieve[/name] first, [name]Geneva[/name] second (though I love [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Ginevra[/name] more) and [name]Theadora[/name] third, solely for the [name]Thea[/name] nickname. As a whole name I’m not its biggest fan

[name]Genevieve[/name] is stunning, it is absolutely my favourite!

Best wishes

I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name] but I am a bit biased (: my second favorite would be [name]Seraphina[/name]. all your names are lovely though!

Oooh! I want to thank everybody for their votes. [name]Genevieve[/name] is a late, late, late comer to the mix and I am very interested to read your opinions on this name.