Tie breaker

See the results of this poll: Final choices

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Tessa Charlotte Hostetler : 32 (48%)
  • Tessa Caroline Hostetler : 29 (44%)
  • Tessa Avery Hostetler: 5 (8%)

They’re all adorable, but I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] the most out of these. Since the C in [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is pronounced like an S, it kind of runs together with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. The same happens a little with [name_u]Avery[/name_u] since [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] ends with an A. I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has the most unique sound and flows the best [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. But they’re all super sweet!

Awe, [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is my little niece’s name :slight_smile: She is [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I think it’s so beautiful!!!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is lovely, but I prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] because of the different syllable count.

I like all of these, but I think my favorite would be [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both adorable, but I voted [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because I like the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as a standalone name just a little more than [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. They’re pretty close though.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has the best flow for me, too. The different syllables and consonants really help to make it a lyrical combo.