time is running out - please help

Hello - I’m 38 weeks and just found this site! Expecting a girl 8/15. Have been through tons of names, discarding [name]Olivia[/name], and [name]Ella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name] as too common and have settled on these below but can’t decide which. I’m 100% on [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name which goes with these and our last name.

Emarie [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (my H likes this)

Thoughts?

My vote goes for [name]Harper[/name] or [name]Celia[/name]. Gorgeous on a woman, sweet on a child.

those are all beautiful! i like harper because of to kill a mockingbird, and arden because it contrasts nicely with the softness of rose. celia is SUCH a pretty name but i could never get over its meaning (blind). emarie is nice but people will call her em and always think she’s emma.

Ditto! My only problem with [name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] though is that with the R beginning and R ending, it’s a little hard to say. So I guess I’d have to say [name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

[name]Emerie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are hard to say – too much ‘r’ sound.

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] get my vote. I prefer [name]Celia[/name] though because not only is it gorgeous, it works well on a child and a woman :slight_smile:

I am personally in love with all of these names. I think I like [name]Arden[/name] the best, partically because a girl I went to high school with was named [name]Arden[/name] and she was so sweet and very pretty.

I love [name]Emery[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!

Oooo [name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful!! That definitely gets my vote! Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! I love the name [name]Arden[/name] for a girl.

I like [name]Celia[/name] or [name]Arden[/name]. If you decide on [name]Emery[/name], I’d spell it with a y instead of ie. I couldn’t figure out what “E-marie” meant!!

I’m voting for the classic and elegant [name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Pretty Names! Here are my thoughts:

Emarie [name]Rose[/name] - [name]Emery[/name], [name]Emory[/name], [name]Amerie[/name] are a family of names that I feel are growing in popularity. I also think there would be some spelling issues.
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Very pretty, I really like this one and [name]Arden[/name] because of the strong first name with the girly middle name.
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - My favorite. An uncommon and beautiful name that would absolutely grow with her into adulthood.
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - classic and pretty. However I also have issues with the meaning.

love [name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful :smiley:

[name]Arden[/name] would be my first vote, followed by [name]Harper[/name].

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! Your husband has perfect taste.

My first choice is [name]Celia[/name], and [name]Arden[/name] is a close second.

Westpalm, i love your baby names. You have amazing taste. Once i find out the sex of baby number 2 (tomorrow) please give me your input. All are wonderful names but here is my 2 cents on your names.

Emarie [name]Rose[/name]: I have seen emarie w various spelling all over baby name websites. the spelling is just too confusing for me
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: [name]Harper[/name] is cute, growing in popularity but still not too pop. like another person commented i love the toughness of harper nxt to rose.
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: This is my favorite by far. its making me want to have a girl so i can use [name]Arden[/name]!!
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: kinda funny i have a friend who just had a baby and named her [name]Cecilia[/name] rose (ceecee). it sounds good but i don’t like the meaning.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!!! Timeless and beautiful!

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are my favourites of the four ^^ [name]Harper[/name] to me is a little too trendy and has always sounded more masculine than what I’m willing to encourage naming a little girl… Emarie looks like [name]Marie[/name] with an e in front, so I’m not sure what to make of it, and like many have suggested you could perhaps use [name]Emery[/name] instead? There’s practically no difference in pronunciation between the two ^^ [name]Emery[/name]/Emarie [name]Rose[/name] is a little r-heavy to me as well, like to others. The r’s are too close together, whereas in [name]Arden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] they’re further apart and makes the name easier on the ears…

As a little note about [name]Celia[/name] meaning blind: this is not necessarily true. While most will think of [name]Celia[/name] as a form of [name]Cecilia[/name] (which does mean blind) it can also be a form of Caelius, a [name]Roman[/name] family name meaning heaven, which is a better meaning ^^
In defence of [name]Cecilia[/name] however, and [name]Celia[/name] as a form of it, I have to mention that although meaning blind, [name]St[/name]. [name]Cecilia[/name] is considered the patron saint of music and musicians, and IMHO that is a very positive connection for a name to have :slight_smile:

Good luck on deciding, an I hope I’ve been of some help, even though a lot of people have voiced their opinions already ^^