Time To Reclaim Kelly For The Boys?

Hahhah! No way! I went to school with one boy [name]Kelly[/name] and at least 5 girls. [name]Kelly[/name] is way to feminme. Kel does not feel strong at all for a boy.

I think you hit on why I like [name]Kelly[/name]. These [name]Caleb[/name] names seem too trendy to me. Someday someone will introduce himself with one of these names and you’ll know exactly when he was born. [name]Kelly[/name] seems more “old school” to me than dated, like using [name]Farah[/name] for a girl. Maybe I’m misguided, but thats how I’m feeling it.

I also don’t think it’s soft for a tall athletic person. And you use a strong middle for balance. We’re considering [name]Kelly[/name] Torleif. Ok, let me have it! :)[/quote]

[name]Caleb[/name] is Biblical not trendy.

I agree about [name]Avery[/name] but the rest are a little overboard.

I think you hit on why I like [name]Kelly[/name]. These [name]Caleb[/name] names seem too trendy to me. Someday someone will introduce himself with one of these names and you’ll know exactly when he was born. [name]Kelly[/name] seems more “old school” to me than dated, like using [name]Farah[/name] for a girl. Maybe I’m misguided, but thats how I’m feeling it.

I also don’t think it’s soft for a tall athletic person. And you use a strong middle for balance. We’re considering [name]Kelly[/name] Torleif. Ok, let me have it! :)[/quote]

[name]Caleb[/name] is Biblical not trendy.[/quote]

Biblical or not, it’s trendy. In 1960 it’s popularity rank was 1000. Today it is at an all time high ranking of 34. That is the epitome of trendy.