[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_u]Fran[/name_u]
[name_u]Frannie[/name_u]

Frida/Freda

1 Like

I know a little girl [name_f]Franny[/name_f] she is about 6 yrs old now and she is just adorable! F names that I love are:

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
Fay/ [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

1 Like

I do love [name_u]Flannery[/name_u], [name_u]Fern[/name_u], and [name_f]Frederica[/name_f]! [name_f]Ferne[/name_f] (this spelling) is also a family name on my father’s side. I also prefer [name_f]Felicia[/name_f] to [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I think people see [name_f]Felicia[/name_f] as more “dated” now since [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is much more popular these days. I also love Fidelma!

1 Like

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is up and coming fast and I think [name_f]Faye[/name_f] will make a bit of comeback especially as a middle and [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] as well since unisex surnames are on trend. Florence/Flora is getting popular now as a vintage “f” name.

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Fern[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiadh[/name_f]
Fawn/Fauna
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Finola[/name_f]
Finuala
[name_f]Ffion[/name_f]
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
Felicity/Felice
[name_f]Fernanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Flavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabia[/name_f]
[name_f]Felia[/name_f]
[name_f]Felixa[/name_f]
[name_f]Faustina[/name_f]
Freesia/Fresia

1 Like

Great list.

[name_f]Flavia[/name_f] is lovely, lavish-sounding.

I love [name_f]Fritha[/name_f], or Frith, the Anglo-Saxon version of [name_f]Freja[/name_f].

Also [name_f]Floria[/name_f], rather than [name_u]Florence[/name_u] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] (Francie from A Tree Grows in Brooklyn), [name_f]Fausta[/name_f], [name_f]Flavia[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Fenella[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Flossie[/name_f] as a nn.

2 Likes

I haven’t met any girls with those names either though I hear [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is pretty popular in the UK (maybe you just need to go visit the UK to meet one lol) and is quickly becoming popular in the US (entered top 1000 in 2013 and is now already #179 in 2020). I have met a guy named [name_f]Faye[/name_f] though (I don’t remember how he spelled it but I think it was Faye). Also [name_f]Faye[/name_f] just reentered the top 1000 US charts in 2014 after being off of it for 35 years so you just might meet a young one soon :blush:

I feel like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (nn Francie), [name_u]Fern[/name_u] (for either gender), Frida/Frieda/Freida, and [name_f]Francine[/name_f] may be your style? They at least should get a revival or some sort of popularity boost

I personally like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f], [name_f]Faustine[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Fiora[/name_f], [name_f]Fantine[/name_f], and [name_f]Farika[/name_f] though none of these had ever been in the top 1000 in the US except for [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] so not really a revival
I also like [name_f]Fortuna[/name_f] and [name_f]Fantasia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Fanta[/name_f] but that’s probably just me being weird lol

[name_f]Fantasia[/name_f] has a lovely sound and I’d love to revisit [name_u]England[/name_u]. I could advertise to meet certain names!

1 Like

[name_f]Flavia[/name_f]
Fredonia
Franconia

1 Like

I’ve never heard Fredonia or Franconia except these great Franconia potatoes my [name_u]Nana[/name_u] used to make!

I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f], Fedra and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] as names. Very dainty! [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is lovely too, but not a favorite yet.

1 Like