Timothy

I’ve recently begun to fall in love with the name [name]Timothy[/name], and would love to hear your opinions on the name.
Here are a few combinations I’ve come up with:

[name]Timothy[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]William[/name]

What do you think?
Also, any other combo ideas?

I absolutely love [name]Timothy[/name] [name]James[/name]! It has a real nice flow:).

Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

[name]How[/name] lovely to hear that [name]Timothy[/name] is going to be used. I love the [name]Timothy[/name] [name]James[/name] combo.

[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Chase[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Liam[/name]

[name]Timothy[/name] is one of my favorite names ever!! I like [name]Timothy[/name] [name]George[/name].

What about [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]?

[name]Timothy[/name] is my son’s name, so I feel I must chime in! I have posted on other threads how much I love the name. The sounds, individually, and in combination with each other, are so handsome. I think the last two-syllables have an aire of sophistication that is adorably cute on a boy. I enjoy the name and will never get tired of saying it. [name]Timothy[/name] is a super choice!

[name]Timothy[/name] [name]James[/name]… Perfect!

[name]Glad[/name] to know there are others who like the name!

I’m still young and have no plans for children yet, but it’s nice to know that I have rather good choices in mind.

I really like [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. It has a lovely flow :slight_smile:

I must admit, [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Walter[/name] wouldn’t have even come into my mind. However, with [name]Timothy[/name], it flows very well and is quite handsome.