Tina Fey's Penolope

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name] . . . [name]Just[/name] gorgeous . . . And lovely, paired with sister [name]Alice[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] . . . [name]Alas[/name], [name]Penelope[/name] seems destined to continue rising in popularity . . . It’s off-beat enough that I don’t see it becoming a top ten name . . . I’m hoping it won’t, anyways . . .

I was actually quite disappointed with [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name]. I think they were so ahead of the curve with [name]Alice[/name], and I absolutely love the name. But [name]Penelope[/name] is so trendy at the moment- rising over 800 spots in the last 10 years- and just doesn’t have the classic beauty [name]Alice[/name] does, in my opinion. I also find it a bit over the top and almost silly. I think [name]Athena[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] would’ve been a much better pairing- [name]Athena[/name] is very unexpected, but easily recognizable. It’s rising, but it doesn’t have quite the same sudden burst of popularity that [name]Penelope[/name] does, which makes me think [name]Penelope[/name] may be the next [name]Harper[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name]. Plus [name]Athena[/name]'s stunning!

[name]Ah[/name]! I love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name]! It’s so pretty! [name]Penelope[/name] may not be as unique as expected, but I love the middle name [name]Athena[/name] (though I think I may be biased). It seems to be a good pair with Alice [name]Zenobia[/name]. [name]Lovely[/name] choices!

• [name]Athena[/name]

I think [name]Penny[/name] is a cute nn, but frankly, [name]Penelope[/name] does nothing for me. I agree that [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Athena[/name] would have been an outstanding sib set.

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name] has too many syllables and “ee” sounds for my liking and may be overkill of Greek mythology but compared with most celebrity baby names, I can overlook these issues and say “Not bad, [name]Tina[/name] [name]Fey[/name]!”. However, I do prefer [name]Alice[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] as a combo.

I love [name]Zenobia[/name] and [name]Athena[/name] as the middle names! So funky paired with the more serious and straight forward (and classy) first names.

Yep, I think [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] make lovely sisters :wink:

I really love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name].

I love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] much more. [name]Penelope[/name] is okay but I would also have liked [name]Athena[/name] better in the first name spot. Still not bad [name]Tina[/name]!

I think all name too good but i will recommend “[name]Alice[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name]”… i like this one.

[name]Athena[/name] … also looking too good and pretty. I like it.