To all teenberries: what do you plan on naming your future children?

So this is a question aimed towards my fellow teenberries-

‘What do you plan on naming your future children?’

Why is [name]Monday[/name] so far away from Friday but yet Friday is so close to [name]Monday[/name]?

The boy names are in my signature. For a girl it might be [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Celeste[/name], or [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Fae[/name]. Or [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Isis[/name]. Not really sure yet.

[name]Alas[/name], [name]Monday[/name] comes before Friday. :slight_smile:

I have the first names in my signature, my top fives for each gender.

• removed for privacy-
    Because there’s only [name]Saturday[/name] and [name]Sunday[/name] after Friday, but [name]Tuesday[/name], [name]Wednesday[/name], Thursday after [name]Monday[/name]. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Alessandra[/name], @east93:slight_smile: @amberdaydream- thanks for sharing your list!

My names change so much! I will probably pick family names like [name]James[/name], [name]Annie[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] because I’m big into family names. :slight_smile:
Although [name]Olive[/name], [name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Bruno[/name] are some guilty pleasures of mine…

For boys, I like [name]Jack[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Leo[/name] the most at the moment. If I could have triplet boys in the future they would be [name]Jack[/name] [name]Evander[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]. However, boys are not popular in my family so…
Right now, I like [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ella[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] the best for girls, plus all the names in my sig, but they are ever changing. I’m more in love with the boys names than the girls.

As to why friday is so close to monday while monday is so far from friday, its because the world is a cruel place :confused:

Violetgray- :frowning: I don’t love mondays, but thank God for fridays!

I’ve always loved [name]Sybil[/name], but I know a lot of people don’t like it. Also, [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Miriam[/name] would be front-runners right now.

I find boys names much harder, I love [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Barrett[/name] and [name]Ciaran[/name]. But, I’ll cross these bridges when that time comes.

I agree with violetgray, it’s because the world is a cruel place.

It might be changing soon though :)…
[name]Calum[/name] [name]Asa[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Greer[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Niall[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]River[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Story[/name]

Ahh… [name]Niall[/name] <3 (one direction member!)

For a future boy, I love [name]Kennedy[/name] and [name]Gary[/name] (both family names), [name]Alan[/name], [name]Michael[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Robert[/name]… I also love [name]Erik[/name], but as a middle name. :slight_smile:
For a girl, I love [name]Irene[/name] (my grandmother’s name), [name]Rose[/name], [name]Janine[/name], [name]Lynne[/name], and [name]Annemarie[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Irene[/name] is quite pretty :slight_smile:

Oooo… [name]Violet[/name] for a girl, also [name]Adalyn[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Meredith[/name], for a boy, [name]Burke[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], or [name]Jackson[/name].

Oh and [name]Hermione[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite names change almost daily. :stuck_out_tongue:

Buuuut, if I had to name a baby today I’d choose [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] for a boy, hands down. For a girl maybe [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Everly[/name] or [name]Saskia[/name] [name]Georgette[/name] (if I was feeling particularly brave!). Girl names are SO much harder for me than boy names.

My daughter would be named [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. I’m pretty sure I’ve said this numerous times on here,so I’ll spare all of you the explanation,haha. But it’s the perfect name for me! No other name compares to [name]Charlotte[/name]. It’s definitely the top.Classic, beautiful, literary references, and a range of nicknames,from the tomboyish [name]Charlie[/name] to the vintage [name]Lottie[/name]. If I did two middle names it’d probably be [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Belle[/name].
If I had another daughter I really love [name]Emilia[/name]. [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]-I haven’t quite decided yet. Plus then my girls would be [name]Lottie[/name] and [name]Millie[/name]. I think [name]Lottie[/name] and [name]Millie[/name] would be adorable sisters! :]

Directioners on Nameberry, yay! :]

For boys I love [name]Callum[/name], [name]Ash[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], Brigan, [name]Cato[/name] and more seen in my signature.

I have a long list for girls ever growing. [name]Wren[/name], [name]Saylor[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Wynter[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Rain[/name].

More also seen in my signature c:

TOP GIRLS

[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Ebon[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Montana[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Sadiya[/name]
[name]Tanja[/name]

TOP BOYS

[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]

Today I’d have a [name]Charles[/name] [name]Oswin[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) or a [name]River[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. For girls, a [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or a [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].