To close?

[name]Hugh[/name] and [name]Heath[/name]?

I think they might be:( WDYT?

I love [name]Hugh[/name], but [name]Heath[/name] combined is too much I think.

I think maybe i was unclear cause i think you may have thought that i ment on one name, like [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Heath[/name] ______, but i ment it as [name]Hugh[/name] ____ and [name]Heath[/name] ______ like as siblings. Does that change anything? Thanks for replying!

The vowels in [name]Hugh[/name] and [name]Heath[/name] are distinctly different, so I do not see it as a problem at all. It’s hard to confuse the long E and long U sounds.

Totally agree. They don’t sound the same at all so I think completely do-able :slight_smile:

Hubby said there to close and i had to pick one:( So i picked [name]Heath[/name]. But im trying to think of a name in which [name]Hugh[/name] could be a second middle name. Any ideas? first middle name has to start with M or N. Open to ANY other ideas about first name. Names i like include [name]Gerard[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Balthazar[/name], and [name]Nathaniel[/name]. Any ideas? :slight_smile: Thanks!

I think [name]Nathanial[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] sounds nice :slight_smile:

In response to: “Hubby said there to close and i had to pick one:( So i picked [name]Heath[/name]. But im trying to think of a name in which [name]Hugh[/name] could be a second middle name.”

I am a little confused with the new arrangement. Now that you have chosen [name]Heath[/name], are you now primarily interested in [name]Heath[/name] as the first name - with [name]Hugh[/name] as a second middle name… so [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Hugh[/name] would have one name in between them?

No they would have been seperate names, like [name]Hugh[/name] and [name]Heath[/name] as brothers.

Based on first middle name starting with M or N, and second middle name being [name]Hugh[/name], including names from your list, here are some suggestions:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Martin[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Gerard[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Gerard[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]… oops, never mind this one