To common with the others?

[name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Louisa[/name] is too common with siblings [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Calliope[/name]?

No, I don’t think it’s too common, but it is a lot more common than the others [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Lovisa[/name] as an alternative to [name]Louisa[/name]? Or perhaps a more unique middle name to compensate?

Yes. Sorry but, I do. [name]How[/name] about [name]Lavinia[/name] or [name]Liselotte[/name]? That pairs better with the others, I think.

That depends on where you live. I live in the US, and I believe [name]Felicity[/name] is more popular than [name]Louisa[/name] here, so I say definitely not.

I agree with @fairchild–[name]Louisa[/name] is much less popular than [name]Felicity[/name] in the US. I think [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] work together really well–[name]Calliope[/name] is a bit more fanciful, but I definitely think [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Calliope[/name], and [name]Louisa[/name] could work! Besides, there was only about 60 more Louisas born last year than Calliopes. I don’t know if you would plan on using a nn, but I think [name]Lulu[/name] or [name]Isa[/name] as a nn helps to blend the styles of [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Calliope[/name] with [name]Louisa[/name].

Good luck!

I think all three of them are sort of from different name “families” but they are all uncommon and ladylike so I think they could work.
I agree with the suggestions of [name]Lavinia[/name] or [name]Livia[/name] or [name]Lisette[/name] or something similar.

I agree that [name]Louisa[/name] & [name]Felicity[/name] are familiar and [name]Calliope[/name] is the one that’s a different style.

I think the three work together though. I feel a connection in the Lis, [name]Lee[/name], [name]Lou[/name] sounds.

[name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Calliope[/name] work okay for me because they both have the visual O, and [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] are nice style wise, and as taz mentioned, they all have the L sound in there…I think they work nicely really!

(As color threads have been everywhere the past few days, all three names are shades of purple and blue in my head, so that works together too)

I think that [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] sounds very well-suited to each other as a sibset. [name]Calliope[/name] stands out a bit, but I think that they still all work together. I love all of them! I would be thrilled to meet sisters named [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Calliope[/name], and [name]Louisa[/name].

I have actually met more people named [name]Felicity[/name] so that is more common to me. [name]Calliope[/name] is of course the least common. I like [name]Louisa[/name] and even if some consider it more common it is really pretty. I would use it.

I think it works perfectly.

Honestly, I think [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] work great together. [name]Calliope[/name] is the odd man out here.

Nah, I think it is fine!

I don’t think so at all! I don’t consider [name]Louisa[/name] common at all. It fits well with [name]Felicity[/name] - so darling!