To complete my sibset...

…which of these would you choose?

Big sisters are [name]Elani[/name] (ee-LAH-nee) [name]Giovanna[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Valentina[/name].

[name]Adele[/name] .
[name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Isolde[/name]
[name]Lenore[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Maxine[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]

Any more suggestions would be wonderful! Thank you!

My favorite is [name]Sylvia[/name]

I think that with [name]Elani[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name], any one of those could work. My personal favourites are:
[name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name]
[name]Isolde[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]

What about:
[name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Anya[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Winona[/name]
[name]Kismet[/name]
[name]Hester[/name]
[name]May[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Karen[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Olympia[/name]
[name]Gwendolene[/name]
[name]Meg[/name]
[name]Ottoline[/name]

I absolutely adore:

[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]

Lets see with [name]Elani[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] I would put either [name]Annabel[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name]. I love [name]Annabel[/name] because it goes with the more modern [name]Elani[/name] but still matches well to the more old-fashioned/ classic [name]Beatrix[/name]. [name]Matilda[/name] just seems to tick all the boxes for me in this sib-set. Somehow [name]Elani[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] just seems to have a great ring to it and it is the perfect style to fit with your other daughters. It also comes with the added bonus of the nns [name]Tilly[/name], [name]Tilde[/name], [name]Tilda[/name], [name]Mattie[/name] and [name]Milly[/name]. Its just adorable!! [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is a great combo in my opinion but I notice all your daughter middle nmaes have and -a ending and they are all a little offbeat so instead maybe [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Agatha[/name]. Maybe like [name]Beatrix[/name] she should have two middle names to split the -a ending sounds apart but this may sound rhymey. I hope this helped a little!

[name]Isolde[/name] [name]Millicent[/name]/[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Margot[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Lenore[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]