To Encircle Circe with Magic

Thanks everyone! I’m excited to see [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and Eimyrja getting some attention, these are the ones I like the most. I’m a bit worried about putting Eimyrja in there though, as it’s not a “normal” name but as [name_f]Circe[/name_f]'s so short and familiar I’m not sure if she needs one. I would ideally like a Norse/Scandi name in there somewhere but it’s not essential. I’m very picky when it comes to those names.

And I can’t use [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Or Lilje. It sounds ridiculous with the l-heavy surnames and the -el at the end of Nuvi.

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]; yeah, I can see that. Eimyrja’s pronounced AY-moor-ya though, so they don’t run together… not really.

[name_f]Dina[/name_f]; oh, divine, I like that! I want Nuvi in her name somewhere too, I’m still hoping (in vain) that Husband might come around to it… Tinuviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] something would sound good to in my opinion. Well, if your husband wants to chime in I’m not saying no! And you’re welcome sweetie.

Sessha; yes, that’s how I see [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] too. Thanks for the words. I love the romance she brings to the table, the beautiful soft blues and pinks. It’s been the Tinuviel/[name_f]Circe[/name_f] for ages for me, the only thing is… I’d like a Norse name. But all in all, if we went with this name it would be pretty me-ish anyway. It would definitely be a very English name and there’s something about that too. Lilje is indeed Norwegian for lily, but like I said can’t use those after all. I don’t always think very far.

[name_f]Meg[/name_f]; perfection! Well, I know you too are an [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] lover so I’m not in shock over here! I actually really like [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Tinuviel. I will put that one aside. [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]'s all beautiful serenity.

[name_f]Kady[/name_f]; thank you! Beautiful and poetic is good. I do very much love [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel, like I said to Sessha, it’s been my [name_f]Circe[/name_f]/Nuvi combo for a very long time…

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]; yeah, [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f]. It doesn’t sound as pleasing to a Norwegian ear though. Probably because [name_m]Dag[/name_m] is a masculine name, and mar is the personification of the nightmare in folklore.

[name_f]Sara[/name_f]; a vote for Odine, how lovely. I love Synnove and [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], but not here. Maybe with [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Pandora[/name_f].

Averella; and one for [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]! [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]'s so sweet I think, and very romantic and light. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] could I forget [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] too, but not with [name_f]Circe[/name_f]. And, haha, Seriously Tinuviel. That is so true!

[name_u]Wren[/name_u]; I never got the feel ya thing. I say oh-[name_u]FEE[/name_u]-lee-uh. Maybe it’s an American thing? Anyway, Brits are used to so many different weird names, I’ve honestly never heard of anyone being teased for their names… and I know a girl with the surname winterb0ttom.

Miss [name_f]Moon[/name_f]; yay for Eimyrja love! I love how Eimyrja brings in some mystical contrast, Eimyrja’s a strong beautiful Viking princess, fearless and clever.

[name_u]Lex[/name_u]; the l in Lilje is much harder than the -el in English. Norwegian consonants are very hard. I do love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], but to me [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]'s just too different from [name_f]Circe[/name_f] and Nuvi to work. It’s beautiful though. 20 hours of work without break? [name_u]Lexie[/name_u], that sounds exhausting! I hope you’ve had some good rest after that! hug

Tui; thank you! I like that one too :wink:

[name_m]Cy[/name_m]; and one more for Eimyrja. Doesn’t matter how much love it gets, as long as the love it gets comes from you and Moonie! I think Eimyrja’s a bit unexpected in there which I love. Adds some serious twinkle.

[name_f]Pernille[/name_f]; yeah, well, Husband has a will of his own… ooh, I love these: Anine, [name_f]Henny[/name_f], Hillevi, Iselilja, Olava, [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], [name_f]Tindra[/name_f], Tiril, [name_f]Tuva[/name_f] and Vendelin. [name_f]Tuva[/name_f]'s just adorable. And Iselilja! Swoon!

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]; you are back, I can see that! Yes, you’ve got a vowel hang up, we can all agree on that part. Tinuviel does not need to stay in the third spot, it’s actually better if Nuvi’s in the middle as the -el runs into the L in my surname and then the [name_f]El[/name_f]- in Husband’s surname. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] would be precious, but I’m hunting Norse names so I’d go with [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Odine. The only issue I have with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is that I think it might be almost too fitting in the middle. I’m worried it doesn’t challenge [name_f]Circe[/name_f] one bit. What I love about Eimyrja is how it adds a new layer, a layer of gold dust, twinkle and glow. And the -l. There’s a lot of l’s hanging out in this whole name. [name_m]Benedikte[/name_m] is lovely, I really truly love this name, but it’s the name of a family member who’s kind of nuts. In a bad way. The others seem a bit masculine… Kolbjørg is close to Kolbjørn which I associate with something unpleasant. I don’t remember what. Thanks for the suggestions though!!

[name_f]Pernille[/name_f]; oooh Lykke! This was on one of my first lists for Roo. It’s so adorable. My mum used to sing me that lullaby when I was little, da Lykkeliten kom til verden var alle himmelens stjerner tent, and I sing it to Roo as well. Lykke is sweet! And I adore Lykke Li. Going on the list!

[name_f]Amy[/name_f]; haha, yeah, she might be. Like I said, the least work with this one. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Lilja[/name_f] Tinuviel, I could just do it the Swedish way instead! Brilliant. It’s really very pretty. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like the [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] combo even if you’re not really a fan of this name. Makes me happy!!!

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]; thanks! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you’ve got those three… although I feel bad for my little Gersemi. [name_m]Noone[/name_m] likes her! Pinterest, [name_f]Em[/name_f]! And deviantart.

Elja; and one more for [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] lovely. Oh, you little dare devil, you suggested Veslemøy! This is so cute I want to pinch little cheeks when I see it. Veslemøy literally means little girl for those who don’t know. And Eostre… beautiful and how could I forget. [name_f]Eira[/name_f], I love [name_f]Eira[/name_f]. So sweet. Regitze is gorgeous, I just fear I will never get Husband on board. Ostara, [name_f]Iselin[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], Lærke (or Lerke). So many lovely suggestions, you rock my socks off!

okay, so we’ve got:

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel/[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Eimyrja
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Lykke Tinuviel (Lykke literally means happiness)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Tinuviel ([name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] means beautiful ride (on Ing’s boar))
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Iselilja (Iselilja is a smoosh name, of [name_f]Iselin[/name_f] “vision/dream” and lily. Vision of a lily?)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Tinuviel (clemency)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eostre Tinuviel (dawn/east towards the sun)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Idunn Tinuviel (again to love)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Ostara Tinuviel (dawn/east towards the sun)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] (beautiful victory)

I see what you’re saying about the L-overload with Lilje, and the extreme unfamiliarity of Eimyrja.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is most in the family of [name_f]Dita[/name_f]'s names. It’s dreamy and magical, light filtered through leaves. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] and Tinuviel need a little feminine flourish, and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is that.
I do like the idea of something Nordic…
If you’re pronouncing [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] “InGREE,” I think it’s too repetitive after [name_f]Circe[/name_f].
Randomly:
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Odindisa Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Kjerstin[/name_f] (Is this an '80s name in Norway? I love it anyway. So cozy.)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ourania[/name_f] Tinuviel

And I still like [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Circe[/name_f].

Oh, that lullaby is the most wonderful song ever! I also grew up with my mother singing it. That and the “når trollmor har lagt sine elleve små troll…”. Norwegian songs are funny, right?

My vote totally goes to [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Lykke [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel. This is the perfect combo. No doubt, hands down, I cannot oversell this.

Ps. If you are anything like me the “I don’t remember why Kolbjørn has negative aassociations”- thing is driving you absolutely crazy by now. My guess is that it is very close to koldbrann, and that is not something you wanna be named after. Haha :slight_smile: (I hope this is right and I didn’t just open a “what the hell does it remind me of”- box. That would be horrible)

I wanted to chime in again with another vote for [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tuniviel. It was driving me crazy earlier cuz I couldn’t remember how she was pronounced, now that I see how she’s pronounced (again. . .) I’m really loving her! I would stick with [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel, she flows better (to my ears at least) than [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Eimyrja does.

Exactly the same with me - that’s my vote too!

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] yes, I did get four hours of sleep and then went back to work for 9ish hours. (Nothing that didn’t resemble a normal [name_f]Monday[/name_f]/[name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] all summer). So honestly my brains not much better today than yesterday but.

I really like these: (in this order) from your current combos.
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Iselilja
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Ostara Tinuviel

Hello, love. I havent been on nameberry in awhile. I see the search is still on. I too love [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel. Its beautiful. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] has always been one of my favorites from your list, and as always, I love your imagery. She’s beautiful, breathtaking, and free-spirited. Full of wonder and curiousity for the vast world around her. She’s a daydreamer, and a wanderer. The little girl that leans too far over a pier or a side rail to get a closer look at the water. She’s crafty and creative, and loves to draw, and paint. She cloud watches, and basks in the summer sun. In the fall, she jumps through leave piles, and sips hot tea. She makes snow angels in the winter, and catches snowflakes on her tongue. She makes snowmen and has snowball fights. She drinks hot chocolate and helps put up the christmas lights, accidentally tangling herself up in them as she works. Some other middle name suggestions; [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] Tinuviel/ [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Freyja [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Brynja Tinuviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Anwen[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eirlys Tinuviel; I love this. So frosty and sparkly. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]/ [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Viatrix Tinuviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f]

Suffix -mar = personification of nightmares?? And [name_m]Dag[/name_m]- is masculine? Awwww. What a doozy to have suggested. I’m sorry. Also sorry the other Norwegian/Danish names I picked up were utter flops. Did I say [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] instead of Odine? Sorry about that too…it was a typo. For what it’s worth, I think [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] sounds much more epic than [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel, and it’s not just because of my vowel-hang-up issue. I think [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Circe[/name_f] might need some space to “breathe” and Nuvi gives them some ethereal, woodsy room to shine.

Of your revised list, cool meanings on your new Norwegian options. My Top 5 favorites are:

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Idunn Tinuviel (again to love) - for meaning, this one is my [name_m]FAVORITE[/name_m]. I can’t really comment on flow/sound though because I don’t really know how to pronounce it. But the meaning is super awesome.

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Iselilja (Iselilja is a smoosh name, of [name_f]Iselin[/name_f] “vision/dream” and lily. Vision of a lily?) - If you want a lily name, I think this is it…and “vision of a lily” is more like your song too. And, okay, yeah I probably do like it because it’s an I name…at least I’m consistent, right?

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel - this one sounds pretty and looks pretty, and I like the “embers” part of it.

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - actually does gain this ranking with me, if you swap Nuvi and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] (beautiful victory) - the repeating S sounds here are attractive and the meaning is nice.

Something I just thought of: If you really want to honor your heritage with this combo, you could change the spelling of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f], since St. [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] was a Danish saint. But the [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] in [name_m]Hamlet[/name_m] is also Danish, so I suppose either spelling would work for honoring your Danish heritage. (And [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]'s prettier, anyway!) [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought I would throw the suggestion out anyway.

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Lilje Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Tinuviel or Tinuviel [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]?
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Freyja Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Thea[/name_f]/[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Sonja[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] Tinuviel

I do LOVE the suggestion of Circe Idunn Tinuviel.

My favorites from your new list on page 4, in order:
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Iselilja - This one shines so, so brightly to me!
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Ostara Tinuviel

I really do love [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] from your first list too, although I would switch up Tinuvial and [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] would probably make my top three, if it were in the running.

My top 3 from the ones listed on page 4 by you are:

1. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel - absolutely lovely
  2. Circle Tinuviel [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Tinuviel

As always the imagery that you discuss for each name and the pictures are breathtaking! Wish I had that way with words for imagery.

I love your imagery! I’ve always loved and been intrigued by [name_f]Circe[/name_f], but I’m not completely sure what it means/who the namesake is. I’ve looked into it before, but there was so much conflicting information that I wasn’t sure what to trust. I know [name_f]Circe[/name_f]'s Greek, but that’s about the only thing I’m sure of. So, if you don’t mind, who or what was [name_f]Circe[/name_f]? and what does it mean?

My favorite combos are [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel and [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel (I love Tinuviel by the way)! [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Lykke Tinuviel and [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eostre Tinuviel also caught my attention, but I’m not sure how Lykke and Eostre are pronounced.

I love the new list! I’m excited to see [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] (and [name_f]Circe[/name_f]) on there! :smiley:

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]; [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f]'s still on the list. One of my favourites. Oh [name_f]Kjerstin[/name_f]. All those names seem very 50’s to me actually. My mum has two friends named [name_f]Kjersti[/name_f]. I do love [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ourania[/name_f] Tinuviel, so beautiful!

[name_f]Pernille[/name_f]; it is the best lullaby! I get all teary eyed when I sing it, I love it so much. [name_m]Ah[/name_m], koldbrann. That must be it! not the best association…

Averella & Cio; I should’ve had the pronunciation in the first post, it’s not an easy one to figure out!

[name_u]Lex[/name_u]; four hours? Poor you. Thanks for the ranking, excited to see Iselilja on top!

[name_f]Rhia[/name_f]; yeah, I haven’t seen you in a while. Nice imagery!! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is beautiful! And [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Thanks so much!!

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]; well, [name_f]Mare[/name_f]/[name_f]Mara[/name_f] is the nightmare thing. Nightmare is mareritt in Norwegian which basically means [name_f]Mare[/name_f]'s ride (in folklore [name_f]Mare[/name_f]/[name_f]Mara[/name_f] enters your bedroom when you’re asleep and sits on you and that’s what causes nightmares). [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] might be better, yes, as the -el at the end of Nuvi runs into the surname. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Idunn Tinuviel would have to be [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Idunn, Idunn’s pronounced EE-doon. I love the meaning too, and I love the [name_f]Goddess[/name_f], she’s the deity of youth and apples and spring. Thanks for all your comments and he ranking. And don’t be sorry about suggesting names, how can anyone possibly know what’s considered outdated in Norway?

[name_f]Meg[/name_f]; yeah, we considered [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f], but I like the soft -ph sound… and it’s got the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] thing. [name_m]Hamlet[/name_m] was Danish, so yeah, fits in with the heritage there as well!!

AiW; oh, there’s [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] again. This is really pretty. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] Tinuviel and [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel [name_f]Sonja[/name_f] are both so gorgeous too. Thank you!

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]; thank you! I love the iselilja one too, we’ll see if Husband is as excited as me. He tends to turn down the more wordy names. [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Tinuviel Odine would be lovely.

[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]; thanks! [name_m]How[/name_m] sweet. I love the [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] one very much too. There’s a reason it’s been on my list for so long…

[name_f]Amira[/name_f]; [name_f]Circe[/name_f]'s an immortal sorceress who lives on the island Aiaia in The Odyssey. She’s a witch skilled in metamorphosis, a necromancer, sometimes a [name_f]Goddess[/name_f]. [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m] and his crew strands on her shores she offers them drinks that turn them into swine, but [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m] is assisted by [name_m]Hermes[/name_m], and avoids this transformation. He makes her turn his crew back into men. They fall in love with each other and [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m] stays with her on her island for a year. In The Odyssey she’s described as “the loveliest of all immortals”. Some people think she was evil, but I can’t understand that as [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m] fell in love with her and chose to stay with her (unlike [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] who kept him as her prisoner). She turned men into swine, but I’m pretty sure they deserved it. She lived in her own little paradise, a calm private island, and sailor came there, probably raving drunk and full of inappropriate behaviour… Anyway. Her name means “to encircle (with magic)”. Thanks for chiming in!

I will update later!!

I really like your [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel combo. Maybe you’d like [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Oriana[/name_f] Tinuviel?

[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel- Wow, I’m not usually a fan of these names and I find [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]'s character rather weak, but… This combo is just stunning. Fresh, spunky, wintry, subtle but strong, like a winter fairy who magically appears and does good deeds without anyone noticing her.
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] Tinuviel- Not fond of [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] here, but this is also lovely. Similar imagery to [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Tinuviel, but less feminine and frilly- she’d be wearing pants and boots instead of a flouncy pink skirt and delicate little slippers.
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Odine Tinuviel- The meaning “poetic inspiration” is wonderful, but Odine reminds me of crocodiles for some random reason
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja Tinuviel- another ice princess! I can imagine her being really girly, loving makeup and fashion and shopping. She sounds like a ballerina or figure skater.
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Gersemi Tinuviel- Gersemi intrigues me, it does sound nice but it reminds me of gemelli pasta for some reason :3
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] Tinuviel- I’m not a fan of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] in general, and it seems a bit too tame for an Otter-baby :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], looking at your signature- [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] is off ( :frowning: ), Tinuviel and [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] and [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] ( :slight_smile: ) are back on?

Otter, I heard “[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]'s Aquarium” for the first time in many years the other day. It’s been stuck stuck stuck in my head. I’m not usually into [name_f]Tori[/name_f], but what an intense song. So now I’m totally feeling [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] and skipping ahead. Sorry [name_f]Circe[/name_f]!
You know what I like with [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]? [name_f]Sappho[/name_f]. It means sapphire, lapis lazuli, which feels right with [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]'s underwater sparkle (stronger than [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f]) and there’s the great classical poet.
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] [name_f]Melusine[/name_f]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] Nimue - I didn’t realize Nimue was related to Mnemosyne. It makes me think of the watery quality of memories.
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] Nyneve
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] - a different angle. More… fierce queen of the waves than darkly sparkly underwater mystery lass.

Bon week-end!

Babyninja; I do like [name_f]Oriana[/name_f], but something is off. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t know what.

Bonfire; thanks for your comments! Odine and crocodiles, how funny! [name_f]Love[/name_f] that you love the [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and Eimyrja ones. Gersemi is really beautiful, I love how it looks. The pronunciation is something like GAYR-saym-ee. Oh yeah, we’re going back and forth on the names. Right now we’ve got [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_f]Circe[/name_f]/Tinuviel (unsure which one to use as a first), [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f], [name_f]Ourania[/name_f], [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] and Sylvestra. We each have a top four, and apart from one they do not match up. We took [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] off because it doesn’t feel right. I’m using the names when I talk to the baby, and [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] started feeling wrong. [name_m]Just[/name_m] like [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] did.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]; Isn’t it beautiful? Or intense as you said. It’s my favourite. Oh my, I love all your [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] combos, [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] is perfect in there, as is [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]. [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] Nyneve and [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] Nimue are my favourites!! Thanks, my love!!

We’re reconsidering Nuvi as a first again, so here are our options both for [name_f]Circe[/name_f] and [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel:

[name_f]Circe[/name_f]:
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Idonea[/name_f] ([name_f]Idonea[/name_f] is a variant of Idunn)
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel Idunn
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel Iselilja
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] Gersemi [name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel

[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel:
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Idonea[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f]
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel Iselilja [name_f]Circe[/name_f]
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Gersemi

I’m ecstatic about seeing Nuvi back on the list! My favorites are:

[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel Iselilja [name_f]Circe[/name_f]- I like this much better than the other way around. This one gives me butterflies. Like enormous, mutant butterflies that tries to fly its way out of my belly! This is the one, right? :wink:
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Eimyrja- this is such a powerful name. My number two choice, for sure.
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Gersemi - something about Gersemi makes me think about sunken ships and treasures. I like it with, but it may lack a bit femininity? Nevertheless, it’s my number three, based on the imagery.

I know Idunn has a nice meaning, but from a Norwegian stand it’s just a ketchup- brand. And it’s kind of… Farmery(if you know what I mean?) and dated. I prefer [name_f]Idonea[/name_f] in this matter, but both of them are still my least favorite.

As for the [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], I actually prefer it with [name_f]Circe[/name_f] as a first, believe it or not. I much prefer the three Nuvi-combos above over this.

As for your new list, I LOVELOVELOVE it! My least favorite is off and a new love is on. Yey! My favs are now (randomly):
[name_m]Tin[/name_m]úviel
Sylvestra
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Narcissa[/name_f]

Good luck, sweetie! This is a tough one!