To go with Rory & Bram?

I’m not pregnant or even married yet, but my boyfriend and I love to talk about names. We have a much easier time with girl names. We hope that someday we will have children and we’d like not to fully decide on the name before he/she is born but instead to go in with 3-5 names we like and see which one ‘fits’ the best.

Anyway, the only names we seem to agree on for boys are [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Bram[/name]

I would love some suggestions of other names we might like and what names you think would fit into this sibset. Opinions and thoughts on [name]Rory[/name] & [name]Bram[/name] are welcome as well.

[name]Ah[/name]! I love [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Bram[/name]! What an awesome sibset! I also think these names could fit in:

[name]Keegan[/name]
[name]Merlin[/name]
[name]Orin[/name]/[name]Orrin[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Pippin[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Arvin[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Elam[/name]

Fun!

Thanks for the suggestions! I actually quite like [name]Stellan[/name], [name]Wesley[/name], and [name]Callum[/name]. We’ll have to discuss those. I like [name]Merlin[/name] and [name]Pippin[/name] but for me those are legendary/literary names and I don’t want to use them on a child of mine. I’ve noticed more and more people mentioning [name]Arlo[/name] (though I’ve never seen it actually used), I’m going to reflect more on that one as well…I can’t decide if I like it or not, lol!

[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Cullen[/name]