To Middle Name or not

My sister and I don’t have middle names but my husband has two, (we joke that it evens out) and with this upcoming baby we aren’t sure if we should give her a middle name.

Our top three choices are [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_u]Joey[/name_u]

For middle names (if we use one) our choices are:

[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Kristina[/name_f]
[name_f]Erika[/name_f]
[name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

We could also use suggestions as well.

So are you pro middle name or not?

i have also some name of boys&girls click here for view500+ stylish name list for boys&girls

I am not very good with name pairing, but I am pro middle names. I like them because you can honor a friend or family member with the name and I like the idea that maybe if the kid doesn’t like their first name, they could go by their middle name instead. I also think that a middle name can be where you get creative or where you pick a name that balances out the first and last name.

I dont think a middle name is totally necessary but I like them.

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and [name_u]Joey[/name_u]. I think the middle name in this case would round out a unisex name to be more feminine. Also [name_u]Joey[/name_u] I think needs a middle name because [name_u]Joey[/name_u] is a nickname so the middle makes it shine more but that is just my opinion.
Some combinations that I adore from your list:
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Joey[/name_u] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] <3 my favorite
Arden Linnea
Joey Linnea
Joey Renee

I am pro middle names, (I have 2) as, at one point in my life, I chose to be called [name_f]Grace[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. Having the option open to me without having to invent an entire new name for myself was great. I’ve since gone back to [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but the whole idea of a choice is nice.

I’m pro middle name, as I myself go by my first and middle initials. For me, it gave me the option to rebrand myself when I outgrew my childhood nn but didn’t feel connected to my full first name. I was happy I had a middle name to turn to for more ideas. So, I think it’s great to have alternative options right there to choose from and get creative with.

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is sweet sounding.
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is beautiful!
I love all the combos lyssxrjq came up with as well!
I think [name_f]Leona[/name_f] would be a beautiful middle name too. [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is gorgeous!