Tobias Lincoln??

Sorry not trying to [name]Tobias[/name] ya’ll to death but I think we [i]might[i] have agreed on a MN. Opinions on [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] Plz? [name]TIA[/name] Berries! I appreciate all the feedback!

[name]Love[/name] it! I really like [name]Tobias[/name], and I love [name]Lincoln[/name]. A cousin of mine named 1 of her boys [name]James[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] and they call him [name]Linc[/name]!

Thanks! :slight_smile: Anybody else?

I quite like it, actually! I prefer [name]Tobin[/name] to [name]Tobias[/name], but [name]Tobias[/name] is really nice, and [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] sounds great. I love the association to [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] for [name]Lincoln[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like it! Go for it.

I think it sounds great

Yes! Wow, [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] is incredibly handsome! My friend has a little [name]Lincoln[/name], he is so cute. [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Tobias[/name] too. The two names are amazing together :slight_smile:

I love [name]Tobias[/name] too and I think it looks and sounds wonderful with [name]Lincoln[/name] in the middle spot! It’s handsome and spunky all in one!

awwwwwww thanks you guys! I think this is what we will go with… if its a boy that is. LOL now I kinda hope it is because I love the name. haha. I love the reference to [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] too. I have always loved [name]Abe[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] ever since I was really young. Also it is sort of a sentimental reminder of me and DH’s honeymoon. We went to [name]Washington[/name] DC and one of our favorite spots and a place where we got some good pics was the (huge and awe inspiring) [name]Lincoln[/name] memorial. :smiley:

[name]Love[/name] it! Great choice! :slight_smile: [name]Glad[/name] you found something you both like and I’m glad it’s a good one!

My soft spot for [name]Lincoln[/name] loves it!

I love it! [name]Both[/name] strong names with great backgrounds!

Thanks a bunch!

[name]Love[/name] the story of the personal connection for you!