Tobias or Lucas? Felix or Leon?

These are the names we have in mind for our newest family members. Middle names will be ~[name]Michael[/name] and ~[name]David[/name]. Big brother is [name]Damian[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Which two should we pick? Thanks in advance.

[name]Lucas[/name] would be my choice! It goes nice with both middle names! And it goes with the other kids!
[name]Lucas[/name] #1

~[name]Bree[/name]

Wow! [name]Just[/name] wanted to say that i have almost the same exact name as your daughter, except I’m [name]Nora[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Are these twins that you’re having? If so then I would pick [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name], but if you must have one from each then [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name].

I vote for [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]. (If [name]Leon[/name] had been [name]Leo[/name], it would have gotten my vote. I think [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] would be great!) :slight_smile: [name]Lucas[/name] is too close to your son’s middle name, [name]Lewis[/name], for me.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

@ mynameisnotmartha: wow! that’s crazy. I must compliment your parents for their fine taste =) I hope you like your name. We’re expecting twins indeed, but I don’t want rhyming names. Since [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] have the same ending we don’t want to use them together.

Thanks to everyone who has answered so far.

[name]Tobias[/name] & [name]Leon[/name]

I pick [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] :slight_smile:
Good [name]Luck[/name]!!!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Luca[/name] [name]David[/name]? I love [name]Lucas[/name] also but [name]Luca[/name] has an even more appealing sound personally! I wish I could use [name]Luca[/name] myself but it sounds weird with our last name so [name]Lucas[/name] is definitely on our list.

[name]Leon[/name] means lion so I think it’s a pretty fierce name but I like it alot also I like [name]Lucas[/name].

The only one I don’t like is [name]Felix[/name].

I really like the name [name]Tobias[/name] alot, plus [name]Toby[/name] is a cute nickname.
Honestly I like [name]Felix[/name] [name]Michael[/name]/[name]David[/name] more than [name]Leon[/name] [name]Michael[/name]/ [name]David[/name], but I prefer the name [name]Leon[/name]

All very similar styles to me. (meaning I like them all!) [name]Felix[/name] is a personal fav of mine so I’m bias.

I would go with [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] ([name]Lucas[/name] is the most common of the 4 choices), but really I don’t think you could go wrong!

what about lucas and leo? would you call tobias “toby” or full name? not really fond of felix or leon but those and similar names are coming back into popularity now … felix and leo would be cute together, with both having the long ‘e’ sound … i’ve listed some other ideas below, just in case/fyi …

sebastian, dominic, elias, julius, julian, benedict, bennett, milo, theo, lennox, lucian, lucius, silas, josiah, matthias, hamilton, hampton, gavin, jasper, lincoln, ruben/reuben, tobin …

hope this helps!

i Dont like felix!!!it remnds me of the cat. i was reading a book and there was brothers named [name]Leon[/name] and [name]Ramone[/name] i think that would be the cutest pair

[name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]