Toby McGuire

[name]Toby[/name] [name]Mcguire[/name] (spiderman) just announced his new sons name…
[name]Otis[/name] Tobius… thoughts?
(his daughters name is [name]Ruby[/name] Sweetheart)

I think that [name]Otis[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] is so bad that its funny. It does not flow very well either. I think tht [name]Ruby[/name] Sweetheart is sweet but a bit too literal, if you know what i mean!

[name]Otis[/name] is kind of a neat li’l name. [name]Do[/name] not love it though. It goes with [name]Ruby[/name]. [name]Tobias[/name]/Tobius? is probably his name, so it’s nice they got that in there, at least it’s for some reason, but it sounds like a botanical or something scientific. It actually sounds better than it looks written down.
[name]Ruby[/name] Sweetheart. I like [name]Ruby[/name]. Sweetheart is - I guess I’m kind of a nerd for knowing this, but it’s a brand of straw, like you put in your soda, and also like [name]Precious[/name], too on the nose. It’s a little saccharine all together, but whatev. Not brilliant, not godawful!

Ya, [name]Tobias[/name] is Tobys real name… I like [name]Tobias[/name], it just doesnt sound good with [name]Otis[/name]. Too much ‘is’ on the end of both names…
[name]Ruby[/name] got her middle name (I read this somewhere) because when his wife was pregnant one of there grandmothers kept calling the baby sweetheart… and it stuck, and I believe the grandmother passed away shortly after. So, while I dont exactly like Swetheart for a name, thats an awfully cute way of getting a name!

Not the best names ever…I wouldn’t use them…but nowhere near as bad as some celeb names. Those kids got off easy compared to others!

[name]Ruby[/name] Sweetheart’s middle name comes from a childhood nickname of [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Meyer[/name]'s given to her by her grandmother, who died a few months before [name]Ruby[/name]'s birth. [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Meyer[/name] is [name]Tobey[/name]'s wife, a jewelry designer. As another poster mentioned, [name]Tobias[/name] is [name]Tobey[/name]'s full name, and I think it is sweet that both children have names with familial significance - even though [name]Otis[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] doesn’t flow particularly well.