Toddlers and Tiaras names

I know there are already threads about this, but they’re old and resurrecting old threads seems to be a no-no on this forum, from what I’ve observed, so I’m starting a new one.

We all know the pageant contestants names are…shall we say, interesting. But last night I suddenly noticed all the background names and oh boy!

The episode I caught last night had for little girls: a [name_u]Sammi[/name_u]-[name_u]Jo[/name_u], a Camarie (named after calamari…poor kid. Her mother was a big bag of crazy too), and a [name_f]Destiny[/name_f]. But the real treat was at the tanning salon. One of the employees was named…Chadisty. It looks like it was supposed to be [name_f]Chastity[/name_f], but it was definitely Chadisty.

There was another girl in the pageant who won some prize or another, and her name was Preslei. [name_m]Oy[/name_m] vey.

I don’t watch this show very often, but when I do it’s always a mixture of delight and horror to see the names people have.

What others have you guys seen?

If anyone on Toddlers and Tiaras ever gave their daughter a name I liked, it would undoubtedly be ruined for me. So perhaps it’s best that the show features girls with names like Camarie!

The one I remember best was Sparkal Queenz. Or something like that. shutters

Chadisty?!

That’s awful.

I just mentioned it to my boyfriend, who is called [name_m]Chad[/name_m], as potential name for a future daughter. I tried to keep a straight face, but I burst out laughing, so he immediately knew I was joking.

Last time I watched there was a [name_f]Hallee[/name_f] ([name_u]Halle[/name_u]) and a Saryniti ([name_f]Serenity[/name_f]). Perfectly good names, not so good spellings.

Not Toddlers and Tiaras, but I saw a woman on [name_m]Say[/name_m] Yes to the Dress the other day named [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Precious[/name_f] [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] [name_f]Earth[/name_f]. That was her FIRST name. And she asked to be called by the full name too.

I watched an episode with a girl named [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] [name_u]Dash[/name_u]. facepalm

Isn’t that the name of a My [name_m]Little[/name_m] Pony?

Yep. So as I said before, facepalm.

//youtu.be/_SpHDgxS8PI

Poor [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] [name_u]Dash[/name_u].

I saw the [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] [name_u]Dash[/name_u] episode (hate to admit it). Ugh. Society worries me.

I regularly watch T&T (mostly because the mums are all psychotic and it provides entertainment). Some interesting ones:

[name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
Alycesaundra
Baylen
[name_m]Berkley[/name_m]
[name_m]Braxton[/name_m]
Brittannie
Brystol
Cealy
Daylee
[name_f]Diamond[/name_f]
[name_f]Elexis[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Essence[/name_f]
[name_u]Jadyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Jayla[/name_f]
Kaleigha
[name_f]Keanna[/name_f]/Kiannah
Kelci
[name_f]Kinley[/name_f]
Kragen
[name_f]Lynsie[/name_f]
Makynli (supposed to be [name_u]McKinley[/name_u])
[name_f]Marleigh[/name_f]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Queen[/name_f]
[name_u]Rylan[/name_u] (not on a girl…just no)
Saryniti
Sparkal
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
Taleah
Taralyn
Teeghan
Tootie

And yes, these were all used on little girls on the show.

Yikes. These names are surely creative. Not exactly my style but to each their own, I guess.