Tom and Giovanna Fletcher (McFly)

So I am a huge McFly fan and was so excited when I heard the news that [name_m]Tom[/name_m] from the band and his wife [name_f]Giovanna[/name_f] are expecting a child! Here’s the video where they announce the news: We Have Some News... - YouTube

(You might know [name_m]Tom[/name_m] from his ‘Wedding Speech’ video which went viral on YouTube.)

Apparently [name_m]Tom[/name_m] & Gi already have a list of name ideas. I just can’t wait to find out what they choose!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of you have ideas of what they might call their child?

Yay, there’s another [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] Defender on here! I can’t wait to see what they choose (and wasn’t the video adorable?). I think they’ll be at least one Italian name in there somewhere but other than that I don’t have a clue. In a dream world I’d love them to use [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] or [name_f]Hope[/name_f] as a middle name if they have a girl, because what little girl wouldn’t want to be named after such an awesome auntie? So interested to see what anyone else thinks.

My younger sister and I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] McFly, and we were so excited when we found out! I can’t wait to see what they choose, but I know I can trust that they are one of the least likely couples to choose something ‘yewneeklee’ spelled. To be honest, I’m hoping they choose an older name and give it a revival. [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]'s my top pick for a girl, because of galaxy defenders (galaxy defenders stay forever :wink: ).

This is a wonderful idea! [name_m]How[/name_m] adorable would that be?

Aw! [name_m]How[/name_m] cute they are expecting! I am happy for them. :slight_smile: