Too close to call..

See the results of this poll: Guinevere or Gwyneth?

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Guinevere : 27 (39%)
  • Gwyneth: 43 (61%)

I voted for [name]Guinevere[/name]. I think it’s a really beautiful name and I like the fact that it is also steeped in the legend of [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!

I forgot to post that the mn is [name]Juniper[/name]…so [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] or [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]?

I was going to choose [name]Guinevere[/name] until you posted the middle name. I think with [name]Juniper[/name], it’s too much of a mouthful.

Crap! I didn’t read the post, I just immediately voted for [name]Guinevere[/name]. …But…now that I know the middle name is [name]Juniper[/name], I’d definitely vote [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]!! [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] doesn’t have the best flow, and that makes it hard to say. (I’m trying to convince my hubby that [name]Juniper[/name] is the perfect middle name, but he’s skeptical! [name]Lucky[/name] you!!)

:o

I know! I don’t think we can budge on [name]Juniper[/name] either because my husband and I both love it as the mn… but [name]Guinevere[/name] is so beautiful. It’s such a Dilemma!

I voted for [name]Gwyneth[/name]. As previous posters have said, [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] is a bit of a mouthful. Also, [name]Guinevere[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name] are both so unusual that I feel that they each need to be paired with names that are a little more down to earth. [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]June[/name], for instance, would be fantastic.

I voted for [name]Gwyneth[/name]! I think both names are pretty, but I just think [name]Gwyneth[/name] is perfect, and a little easier to say. Good luck choosing! :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]! [name]Guinevere[/name] is lovely also, but I do think [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] is easier to pronounce.

I voted [name]Gwyneth[/name] because it’s beautiful and can fit with more popular names but still be unique. [name]Guenevere[/name] will have a hard time growing into her name I think, but I think you should choose what you love and not let “flow” of the mn decide anything. You will say just [name]Gwyneth[/name] or [name]Guenevere[/name] a lot more then [name]Gwyneth[/name]/[name]Guenevere[/name] [name]Juniper[/name].

I like Gwyneth Juniper the best!

That is such a cool tradition you are creating. The “th” ending is not all that common and it is great that you found a name you love. Does this mean your next daughter will have the “th” ending as well?

gUINEVERE jUNIPER…

[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] is gorgeous!

I agree! Thanks for all your help berries!!