Too close?

Are [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] too close for siblings? What do you think?

No, I don’t think they are too close.

No, not at all! I like the combination.

No, I don’t think so, but they seem rather different - style-wise - to me. [name]Hannah[/name] is Biblical, and I see her paired with [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Mariam[/name], [name]Leah[/name], and [name]Rachel[/name]…

[name]Henry[/name] is classic and vintage, and I see him paired with [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Alastair[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Jane[/name]…

No I don’t think they’re too close.

No, I don’t think so, but they seem rather different - style-wise - to me. [name]Hannah[/name] is Biblical, and I see her paired with [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Mariam[/name], [name]Leah[/name], and [name]Rachel[/name]…

[name]Henry[/name] is classic and vintage, and I see him paired with [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Alastair[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Jane[/name]…[/quote]

I disagree. I think [name]Hannah[/name] is very classic as, like [name]Henry[/name], it has stood the test of time.

[name]Lovely[/name] combination!

If you end up with [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Harry[/name] then it is a little too close, but [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Hamish[/name], [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Hamilton[/name], [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Hugh[/name] all work well.

If you like [name]Henry[/name] put it in the middle and then you don’t have a problem.

[name]John[/name] [name]Henry[/name], I think this is one of the most handsome combos you can find.

I agree!

I think they are fine, as long as other siblings were not also beginning with H for example [name]Henry[/name], [name]Alice[/name] & [name]Hannah[/name] or [name]Henry[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] & [name]Hannah[/name]- think its fine. I think its more tricky if you are planning on two but it can work as long as the names aren’t too similar eg I know a [name]Hannah[/name] & [name]Holly[/name].

[name]Henry[/name] is classic and vintage, and I see him paired with [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Alastair[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Jane[/name]…[/quote]

I disagree. I think [name]Hannah[/name] is very classic as, like [name]Henry[/name], it has stood the test of time.

[name]Lovely[/name] combination![/quote]

I agree! They are both classic names that have been used for cenutries (if not millennia!) Many biblically-based names do not have to be paired with other biblically-based names. Look at names like [name]David[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] (just to name a few) that are paired with a variety of other names. I would agree with the first poster here if you were asking about [name]Hezekiah[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] or Methuseleh and [name]Henry[/name]!

I think some people are getting a little to technical with this question. [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are not too close. I think the styles go great together. I can totally see a family with [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] in it. Very nice names.

I think it’s a great H name sibset!