Too close?

I love the name [name]Mary[/name] for our third daughter. But we have a close cousin named Meridth. Is [name]Mary[/name] too similar to use?

I come from a large family and on my mothers side quite a few of us have similar names and it was never a problem. It’s just confusing for potential in-laws meeting us for the first time.
[name]Corinne/name (Pronounced [name]Korin[/name])
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Kristin[/name]
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Kristian[/name]
Kateleigh
[name]Kristina[/name]

I don’t think they are too close at all and I love your choice of [name]Mary[/name]! [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] have similar sounds but they feel very different.

I don’t think they are that close. I think it would be a lovely choice, so refreshing to hear a little [name]Mary[/name]! [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] are sweet together and its not as if they are sisters, then it might be a little confusing!
[name]Bree[/name]

No problem at all. [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] are quite different!

I think they are different enough that it’s not a problem. They don’t really have similar sounds and they don’t rhyme. Only thing that’s the same really is they start with an M.

I agree that they are not too similar.