Too Clunky?

Thinking about changing our last name to [name_f]Capri[/name_f] (old family name that died out). However, I’m not sure about how my top names sound with the new last name. Maybe they just don’t sound right to me because [name_f]Capri[/name_f] is my middle name (another thing I’d have to work out–but anyway) [name_f]Do[/name_f] these sound weird to you? And if so, any suggestions?

(g) [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] or [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]
(g) [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]
(b) [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]
(b) [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f]

1 Like

I honestly think [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] is AMAZING! I said them all out of loud and none of them have flow that seems really off.

1 Like

They’re all gorgeous names and sound great with [name_f]Capri[/name_f]. The only thing I’d say is that [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Capri[/name_f] all have two syllables and I personally prefer names not to have all the same syllables, but the names themselves are gorgeous and this is just my personal preference!

1 Like

Wow, [name_f]Capri[/name_f] is a beautiful surname and really fits the style of first names you seem to favour, which feel cool, upbeat and romantic, just like [name_f]Capri[/name_f]! I think all of these flow brilliantly. I especially love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think you should go for it. It doesn’t sound clunky (and even if it did, I like a bit of clunk).

1 Like